Tatcha have launched their newest product within their skincare collection; the Tatcha The Rice Wash Skin Softening Cleanser, and it is their fourth cleanser within their popular skincare range which is available right here. If you’d like to find out all about the Tatcha The Rice Wash Skin Softening Cleanser, keep on reading…
Tatcha The Rice Wash Skin Softening Cleanser
The Tatcha The Rice Wash Skin Softening Cleanser is a PH-neutral, daily cream cleanser that gently washes away impurities without stripping skin, leaving it hydrated, feeling soft, and looking luminous.
The inspiration for this product dates back centuries when Japanese women have repurposed the milky water leftover from rinsing rice for cooking to use in their beauty rituals.
It’s described as having being a rich source of vitamins A, B2, B12, and E, this by-product softens and boosts the look of luminosity. This original cleansing ritual was the inspiration for this wash, combining Okinawa red algae and hyaluronic acid with Japanese rice powder to replenish essential moisture for clean, hydrated skin.
- pH-Neutral Amino Acid Base – gently cleanses & balances skin
- Japanese Rice Powder – softens the skin and boosts luminosity
- Hyaluronic Acid and Okinawa Algae Blend – plump skin with hydration
- Begin with wet hands and wet face.
- Squeeze a small amount into palms and rub together to create a creamy foam.
- Gently massage the face, avoiding the eye area, and rinse thoroughly.
- Can be used daily.
If you like the sound of this new softening cream cleanser, it’s available right now.