Tarte just announced their newest collaboration between Hannah Meloche and their Sugar Crush sister brand. The Tarte Sugar Crush x Hannah Meloche Multi Purpose Palette has just dropped onto the Tarte website, and is £23 which I think is pretty decent for a collaboration palette, especially from a brand as high quality as Tarte.
Tarte Sugar Crush x Hannah Meloche Multi Purpose Palette
The Tarte Sugar Crush x Hannah Meloche Multi Purpose Palette will help you achieve a sun kissed look with six pans for the face, eyes and cheeks in collaboration with Hannah Meloche, featuring Cali-inspired shades that are perfect for every day.
Tarte teamed up with lifestyle vlogger, traveler and designer Hannah Meloche to create the ultimate multi-use palette for face, eyes and cheeks.
Featuring Hannah’s fave shades of eyeshadows, highlighters and bronzers, you can easily channel her effortless approachable style. Inspired by Hannah’s passion for spreading positive energy, this versatile 6 shade palette makes it easy to get her everyday look.
- infused with micro-reflective pigments for a lit-from-within glow
- apply using fingers for easy on-the-go application
- packaging is FSC certified – AKA made from material that’s recyclable & sustainably sourced!
Tarte Sugar Crush x Hannah Meloche Multi Purpose Palette shades:
- starlite: beautiful champagne shimmer named after Hannah’s jewelry company
- beachin: perfect warm bronze shade inspired by Cali, where she was born
- to-go: rosy pink named because she’s always running late & taking her makeup to-go!
- shell yeah: peachy pink with a censored name, Hannah’s channel is PG!
- glistening: gorgeous golden shimmer reminding her to always glisten from the inside out
- stardust oasis: bronze shimmer named after the night sky on the lake in Michigan
Mica, ethylhexyl palmitate, talc, zinc stearate, sodium dehydroacetate, caprylyl glycol, phenoxyethanol, vanillin, caprylic/capric triglyceride, hexylene glycol, tin oxide, vanilla planifolia fruit extract, kaolin, silica. (+/-): Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), iron oxides (CI 77491), ultramarines (CI 77007).
The Tarte Sugar Crush x Hannah Meloche Multi Purpose Palette is a cardboard palette, with six large face powders and a mirror inside the lid. The packaging is so bright and colourful, and suits the Sugar Crush sister brand perfectly. Each of the shades in the palette contain 2.2g of product, and there are two highlighters, two bronzers and two blushers.
I like that the Tarte Sugar Crush x Hannah Meloche Multi Purpose Palette would appeal to anyone, and not just fans of Hannah with super pretty and wearable cheek powders.