The Tarte Shape Tape Concealer is an extremely popular concealer, and the exciting news is that the Tarte Shape Tape Ultra Creamy Concealer has launched, as a brand new formula of the original bestselling concealer.
Tarte have a few different concealers, but some found the original Shape Tape to be a little too heavy and drying on the skin, so this new formulation sounds ideal for those that didn’t enjoy the original.
The Shape Tape Ultra Creamy Concealer was originally only available at QVC in November, as part of a bundle deal, with the Lights, Camera, Lashes Mascara and a beauty sponge. However, it’s now available via the Tarte website too.
The Tarte Shape Tape Ultra Creamy Concealer is described as the following;
“Designed for all skin types, the revolutionary tarte Shape Tape Ultra Creamy Concealer features a built-in eye cream to provides up to 24-hour moisturization, for skin that looks hydrated and youthful (never dry, cakey, or crepey).
The crease-proof formula glides on to deliver natural-looking full coverage that feels luxuriously creamy, cushiony, and comfortable — lasting up to 12 hours without settling into fine lines or wrinkles.“
The Tarte Shape Tape Ultra Creamy Concealer has a waterproof formula that includes ingredients like hyaluronic acid, prickly pear, ginseng, squalane, meadowsweet, avocado, mango, and shea butters to help skin hydration and reduce the look of redness.
- full coverage, natural moisturizing matte finish
- ultra-nourishing prickly pear for 24-hr hydration
- for all skin types, especially dry or mature skin
- leaves skin looking hydrated, never dry or flat
- creamy, cushiony formula won’t cake or settle
- skin looks smoother, plumper & more youthful
- cushion tape™ technology helps smooth & reduce look of fine lines, wrinkles & pores
- waterproof & 12-hr crease-proof
In terms of shade ranges, the Tarte Shape Tape Ultra Creamy Concealer has 35 shades which cater from fair to deep, which is a pretty good shade range.
Tarte Shape Tape Ultra Creamy Concealer Key Ingredients
- hyaluronic acid: helps hydrate & plump
- prickly pear: intensely moisturizes
- ginseng: helps calm appearance of redness
- vegan squalane: helps reduce look of fine lines & wrinkles
- mango butter: helps moisturize & condition
- avocado butter: brightens look of dark circles
- shea butter: helps retain skin’s elasticity
- raspberry ketone: helps increase skin’s firmness
- meadowsweet: acts as an anti-inflammatory
In the past Tarte have been criticised for their lack of inclusivity in their shade ranges, but this is a really decent shade range. If you fancy trying the new Tarte Shape Tape Ultra Creamy Concealer, it’s available right now.