There’s a brand new Tarte concealer, and it’s the Tarte Shape Tape Radiant Concealer. This latest concealer is joining the Tarte Shape Tape Concealer family.
It joins the existing original Tarte Shape Concealer, and the Tarte Shape Tape Ultra Creamy. If you’d like to find out all about the new formulation, keep on reading…
Tarte Shape Tape Radiant Concealer
“Shape tape™ enters her radiant era! Medium coverage, radiant concealer that’s featherlight & bright so it won’t hide your freckles or cake your face.“
The Tarte Shape Tape Radiant Concealer is $31, and contains 10 mL / 0.33 Fl. Oz. of product. This newest addition to the Shape Tape Collection is described as having medium coverage, with a radiant, ‘no makeup’ finish.
It’s been formulated with ‘seaberry’ to drench the skin in omega fatty acids, antioxidants and vitamins for a healthy appearance. With a featherlight formula, that looks both effortless and fresh.
Tarte has created a photoluminescent complex, which works to neutralize dark circles and brightens for the look of 8+ hrs of beauty sleep. With triple hyaluronic acid blend for 24-hr hydration, to leave the under-eye area and skin texture issues looking smoother in seconds.
- seaberry seed oil: hydrating, anti-aging & anti-inflammatory
- seaberry fruit oil: anti-aging, hydrating & plumping
- licorice root: brightens appearance of dark circles & color corrects
- prickly pear: intensely moisturizes
- ginseng: helps calm appearance of redness
- hyaluronic acid: intensely hydrates
- vegan collagen: helps give skin a more youthful, vibrant appearance
- green tea: calms irritation & evens out skin discoloration
- niacinamide: helps smooth, brighten, reduce inflammation & minimize the look of pores
- vegan squalane: helps reduce the look of fine lines & wrinkles
- diamond powder: helps blur & diffuse imperfections
- mineral pigments: soothe & soften skin
The Tarte Shape Tape Radiant Concealer is available in a total of 37 shades, and there’s even a ‘White’ shade within this line-up, to help you create custom shades to match your skintone.
I wish more brands would create white shades, as it makes it so much easier to customize your existing concealers, if they don’t already match you perfectly.
The shades are broken up into shade families; Fair – Light, Light – Medium and Tan – Deep. The ‘featherlight’ description sounds amazing, and if you’d like to check out the newest Tarte concealer, it’s available right now.
All images belong to Tarte.
Hi, my name is Gemma, and I’m the owner of MakeupMuddle.com. I’m a true beauty obsessive, and love writing about anything to do with beauty – I have been a beauty writer since 2012.
As well as owning Makeup Muddle, I also own GemmaEtc.com, and love sharing my thoughts and feelings about the greatest (and not so great) beauty products!