If you’re a fan of the Tarte Shape Tape Concealer, you might be interested to know that Tarte have introduced a new addition to their Shape Tape family – the Tarte Shape Tape Glow Wand. The Shape Tape Concealer offers full coverage and great lasting power, which is why it’s such a popular concealer.
The new Tarte Shape Tape Glow Wand is described as being a product you can use alongside your concealer, so keep on reading to see what the Tarte Shape Tape Glow Wand is all about.
Tarte Shape Tape Glow Wand
The Tarte Shape Tape Glow Wand is a vegan liquid brightener which is formulated with a a proprietary diamond complex to diffuse light, giving it a blurred, soft-focus filtered finish to turn back the clock on tired-looking undereyes.
- pairs perfectly with shape tape™ concealer for a lifted, illuminated look
- helps boost radiance & smooths the appearance of skin with micro-fine diamond pigments
- diamond complex technology diffuses light to create a soft-focus effect wherever you put it– it’s never glittery or shimmery
- plush applicator & removable sponge for easy application & blending
- over shape tape™ concealer for an instant eye lift
- alone for sheer no-makeup magic
- mixed with moisturizer or primer for all-over radiance
- on high points of the face, collarbones & décolletage to highlight
porcelain flower extract: known to have soothing & microcirculation effects while illuminating skin
mango seed butter: moisturize, condition and protect against free radical damage
shea butter: moisturizes & nourishes skin
licorice root extract: brightens the appearance of dark circles & color corrects
mineral pigments: soothe & soften skin
diamond powder: helps blur imperfections & diffuse light
The Tarte Shape Tape Glow Wand is £22 and available in just eight shades;
- Sunbeam – pearlescent glow
- Alight – opal glow
- Aglow – rose glow
- Dream – champagne glow
- Agleam – peachy glow
- Auroral – amber glow
- Ablaze – golden bronze glow
- Moonbeam – deep bronze glow
The packaging is a little strange, as there’s a doefoot applicator within the lid, but there’s a little purple blending sponge within the base which you use to blend the product out.
I couldn’t work out what this product is supposed to be, as it looks like a concealer. But it sounds like it’s a liquid brightener for the skin, which you can use to try to make your eyes look less tired – as an ‘instant eye lift in a bottle’.
From watching their YouTube video showing the product in action, it looks like a liquid highlighter that you can apply to any parts of the face, providing you can find a shade that matches your skintone. It’s available to purchase right now on the Tarte website, and they ship to the UK.
All images belong to Tarte.
Hi, my name is Gemma, and I’m the owner of MakeupMuddle.com. I’m a true beauty obsessive, and love writing about anything to do with beauty. In addition to Makeup Muddle, I also own GemmaEtc.com, and love sharing my thoughts and feelings about the greatest (and not so great) beauty products!