I have another exciting Tarte new launch to show you today, and this time it’s the Tarte Shape Tape Glow Powder. Earlier this week, I showcased the brand new Tarte Shape Tape Ultra Creamy Concealer, which is a more hydrating, creamy formula of the original bestselling Shape Tape Concealer.
Tarte Shape Tape Glow Powder
- Talc-free, radiant baked finishing powders – the powder version of glow wand!
- diamond complex™ reflects light to neutralize skin discolorations, dullness & darkness without glitter or shimmer
- Amazonian clay absorbs excess oil & delivers 12-hr power
- mineral pigments help soothe & soften skin
- pair with shape tape™ concealer & glow wand for an instant eye lift
- ways to glow:dust all over face to set makeup orapply to high points of face – cheekbones, nose, inner corners of eyes & Cupid’s bow
Tarte Shape Tape Glow Powder has been formulated with Amazonian clay, and a proprietary diamond complex featuring optical blurring spheres to help scatter light and filter out any imperfections of the skin.
This silky powder helps to provide a soft-focus lit from within look to the skin, and the Tarte Shape Tape Glow Powder is said to give you the glow benefits from the Shape Tape Glow Wand in a powder format.
Right now, the Tarte Shape Tape Glow Powder is available in the following shades;
- Sunlit – sheer opalescent glow
- Starlit – sheer golden glow
- Moonlit – sheer rosy bronze glow
Apply concealer under the eyes, to spot conceal, or all over as foundation! For a soft-focus finish, dust powder all over face to set makeup. For a subtle glow, apply to high points of the face.
“Get that golden hour glow with our NEW shape tape glow powder! ✨ These talc-free, radiant finishing powders are powered by our iconic Amazonian clay & proprietary diamond complex™ – we sustainably harvest the clay from the basin of the Amazonian river because that’s where the nutritional concentration is at its highest.
The sun solar-bakes the clay, locking in all the nutrients & we shave the clay into a finely milled powder. We then mix it with diamond powder & bake it for 24 hours to make your skin look younger, lifted & rested.“
I love the sound of the new Tarte Shape Tape Glow Powder, and it really does look very silky and smooth in the compact.
I really like the Shape Tape Concealer, so I have no doubt that this powder will be amazing, and it’s available right now.
All images belong to Tarte.
Hi, my name is Gemma, and I’m the owner of MakeupMuddle.com. I’m a true beauty obsessive, and love writing about anything to do with beauty – I have been a beauty writer since 2012.
As well as owning Makeup Muddle, I also own GemmaEtc.com, and love sharing my thoughts and feelings about the greatest (and not so great) beauty products!