We’ve seen a sneak peek of a brand new Tarte launch, and it’s the Tarte Shape Tape Glow Blush. Tarte tend to preview their new products on QVC right now, where their products feature in bundles or Special Value sets.
The Tarte Shape Tape Glow Blush was initially only available as part of the Tarte Shape Tape Dream Team Set, but you can now get it on the Tarte website too, and keep on reading to find out more.
“Shape Tape Glow Blush — formulated with jojoba oil, colored clay, and vitamin E for natural-looking radiance and dimension. 2-in-1 blush & glow infused with 5 colored clays to correct & perfect skin for a radiant glow!“
- mineral-baked glow blush for a natural radiance
- silky powder delivers a gorgeous flush of color
- light-reflecting formula helps neutralize discolorations, darkness & dullness
- all-in-1 blush & glow with no glitter or shimmer
- 5 colored clays correct individual skin concerns:
- green clay: redness
- yellow clay: age spots
- purple clay: dullness
- rose clay: texture
- Amazonian white clay: oily skin
The Tarte Shape Tape Glow Blush looks like a beautiful baked blusher, and we can see two shades right now.
It does feel like two shades is quite limited. I assumed there’d be more shades when the blusher launched on the Tarte website, but it is just two. Hopefully there will be more shades launched in the future. The two shades do look very pretty, with a pinky peach shade and a berry pink, with multicoloured veining design, and they’re available right now.