The newest addition to the Tarte Shape Tape collection is here, and it’s the Tarte Shape Tape Color Correctors. We only recently saw the launch of the Tarte Shape Tap Sculpt Tape Contours, so it’s exciting to see another launch so soon. If you’d like the low-down on these new color correctors, keep on reading…
Tarte Shape Tape Color Correctors
“Discover your Shape Tape Concealer’s new sidekick: Shape Tape Corrector from tarte. The creamy color corrector neutralizes the appearance of dark spots, under-eye circles, and imperfections with an ultra-blendable, highly pigmented formula. Each shade achieves a different goal depending on the beauty boundary attempting to be improved.“
Color correctors have had a mega revival thanks to TikTok. Many beauty accounts share transformation videos, sharing their before and afters, when using color correctors, and so many brands are now relaunching color correctors once more, thanks to this hype.
The Tarte Shape Tape Color Correctors are a range of six different colors, and each shade is $30, and housed in the same clear plastic tube as the original Shape Tape Concealer. With the same gold and purple lids.
The six different shades available in the Tarte Shape Tape Color Correctors formula, are each designed to help with different skin concerns, and you can use the shades to treat different skin concerns on your face.
If, for example, you suffer with blemishes and dark under-eye circles, you can use the Green shade for layering over the top of your blemishes to cancel out the redness, and then use the Pink shade to help to brighten the dark under-eye area.
The Tarte Shape Tape Color Correctors are available in the following shades;
- peach: Neutralizes dark undereyes & discoloration. Ideal for fair to medium skin tones.
- orange: Neutralizes dark undereyes & discoloration. Ideal for medium to deep skin tones.
- green: Neutralizes redness, hyperpigmentation & blemishes. Ideal for all skin tones.
- black: Use to add depth or contour face.
- white: Adds brightness alone as base or mixed to customize your shade.
- blue: Neutralizes & diffuses orange & yellow tones.
- yellow: Brightens to offset dullness & neutralizes mild redness. Ideal for all skin tones.
- pink: Brightens the look of dark spots & offsets dullness. Ideal for all skin tones.
- red: Neutralizes dark undereyes & discoloration. Ideal for very deep skin tones.
Tarte is marketing their new Color Correctors range as being the Tarte Shape Tape Side Kick, to help you achieve a flawless complexion. As shown above, you can see how the model has used multiple shades to treat different areas of her face.
Looking at the swatches on the model’s skin, the formula looks to be very pigmented, as some color correctors can be quite sheer, and thus, don’t do the best job, but the Tarte version looks very promising, and if you’d like to check them out, they’re available right now.
All images belong to Tarte.
Hi, my name is Gemma, and I’m the owner of MakeupMuddle.com. I’m a true beauty obsessive, and love writing about anything to do with beauty – I have been a beauty writer since 2012.
As well as owning Makeup Muddle, I also own GemmaEtc.com, and love sharing my thoughts and feelings about the greatest (and not so great) beauty products!