There’s an exciting new launch from Tarte, and it’s a new foundation! The Tarte Shape Tape Cloud Coverage Foundation is the newest addition to the ever growing Tarte Shape Tape complexion collection. If you’d like to find out all about the latest Tarte base launch, keep on reading…
Tarte has been teasing for a few days that there’s a new base product launching, and they currently have a sale of 30% off across the entire website, but this product is showing as being out of stock, so I imagine it’ll show as being available once the Cyber Week sales have finished.
Tarte describe the formula as having a bouncy, cloud-like texture which feels both comfortable and weightless on the skin, giving you a natural matte finish, which looks and feels like your natural skin.
The Tarte Shape Tape Cloud Coverage Foundation features “tape” technology, which is designed to smooth the skin, and blur any imperfections, delivering a soft-focus effect for a “dreamy” look.
- snow mushroom: helps hydrate, reduce inflammation & brighten
- licorice: brightens & color corrects
- hyaluronic acid & squalane: retain & deliver moisture for optimal hydration
- prickly pear: intensely moisturizes
- avocado: brightens look of dark spots
- aloe: helps soothe
- vitamin E: natural preservative that also acts as an emollient & antioxidant
- castor oil: moisturizes
Its formula is said to use a ‘cloud 9 complex’ which drenches the skin in 24-hour hydration, with a crease-proof formula, that minimises the appearance of pores, fine lines, wrinkles and uneven texture too.
- prep your skin with your fave moisturizer & SPF
- pump a dime-sized amount onto back of hand & dot evenly onto face
- using the shape tape™ AirLift brush, blend in circular motions, starting at the center of the face & blending outward
The Tarte Shape Tape Cloud Coverage Foundation is available in a total of 21 shades. That’s not the best shade range Tarte has ever done, as they have considerably more shades with their other foundations, and they haven’t yet shown swatches like they usually do with any new foundations, so it’s hard to know what each of the shades look like.
12N Fair Neutral is the lightest shade available, and the deepest shade available is 61N Espresso Neutral. It sounds like an intriguing product, in that it’s supposedly lightweight and comfortable, with a natural coverage.
However, it claims to offer a crease-proof formula too. If you’d like to check out the new Tarte Shape Tape Cloud Coverage Foundation, it’s available right now.
Hi, my name is Gemma, and I’m the owner of MakeupMuddle.com. I’m a true beauty obsessive, and love writing about anything to do with beauty. In addition to Makeup Muddle, I also own GemmaEtc.com, and love sharing my thoughts and feelings about the greatest (and not so great) beauty products!