Are you a fan of the Tarte base collection? If you are, they've just launched a brand new product that offers both skincare benefits and light coverage in one. The Tarte Maracuja Tinted Hydrator is another addition to their popular marcuja range, and has launched alongside a brand new setting spray and more. The Tarte Maracuja range is getting pretty extensive now, and this new launch is ideal if you prefer a tinted moisturiser over a foundation.
Tarte Maracuja Tinted Hydrator
- skincare-infused formula delivers sheer buildable coverage to help even out skin tone & minimize the appearance of imperfections for a smoother, hydrated & healthy look
- ultra-lightweight to give a naturally radiant finish that looks & feels like your skin, but better
- maracuja oil, hyaluronic acid, vegan collagen, turmeric & aloe go to work to hydrate, sooth & help brighten skin’s appearance
- it’s the ultimate fuss-free complexion formula that won’t mask who you are – just enhances your natural beauty!
- dermatologist tested
- 12-hour longwear*
- 12-hour hydration*
- maracuja oil: rich in essential fatty acids & vitamin C for firmer, brighter, smoother-looking skin & hydration
- hyaluronic acid: naturally-occurring ingredient in the body which delivers moisture, firmness & suppleness
- vegan collagen: helps hydrate skin and helps skin appear firmer
- turmeric root extract: anti-inflammatory ingredient that helps reduce appearance of redness
- aloe flower extract: known for soothing, healing & antiseptic properties
The Tarte Maracuja Tinted Hydrator shade range makes me really sad. There are only 20 shades, but there are no pale shades at all. The lightest shade is 10N Fair Neutral, but it's really deep and won't work for any pale to fair skintones. Tarte have been pulled up over their shade range in the past with their Shape Tape foundation, so you'd think they'd learn from how poorly received that shade range was.
I appreciate that the Tarte Maracuja Tinted Hydrator is a light coverage base akin to a tinted moisturiser, but it looks like there's three deep shades, then the rest are all medium. I do like the packaging, as plastic tubes are so handy for travel as they're lightweight and you can use every single drop.
I'm not tempted by this product at all, and at £29 it's pricey but it's available now via the Tarte website, and you can purchase the Tarte Maracuja Tinted Hydrator in a smaller travel size too.