Tarte has launched a brand new lip launch, and it’s the Tarte Maracuja Juicy Lip Plump Gloss Collection. We’ve seen a lot of new launches within the Tarte Maracuja Juicy range, and this latest launch is a lip plumping lip gloss. If you’d like to find out all about these new glosses, keep on reading…
Tarte Maracuja Juicy Lip Plump Gloss Collection
“This powerhouse gloss not only hydrates & nourishes but plumps the look of lips for the PPP (perfect-plump-pout).“
The Tarte Maracuja Juicy Lip Plump Gloss Collection is a brand new range of full-coverage lip gloss to give you a high-shine glossy finish to the lips.
Each of the gloss is enriched with hyaluronic acid and more than ten superfruits to moisturize the lips. They work to smooth the look of lip liners, for a soft, pillowy pout, whilst the hyaluronic acid is clinically proven to plump the lips.
There are nine different shades to choose from, and they’re $24 each, with 4.14 mL / 0.139 Fl. Oz. of product, within a clear plastic tube, a white lid, and a brush applicator.
- hyaluronic acid: intensely hydrates
- maracuja oil: rich in essential fatty acids & vitamin C for firmer, brighter, smoother-looking lips
- grapeseed oil: known for anti-aging properties
- goji: promotes collagen production & helps retain skin’s moisture
- acai: powerful antioxidant packed with vitamins A, B, C & E to help restore moisture
- acerola: rich in antioxidants to promote elasticity
- pomegranate: provides maximum hydration
- watermelon: rich in vitamin C & hydrates
- strawberry: rich in antioxidants to help protect from free radicals
- blueberry: packed with vitamins A, C & E
- peach: helps boost collagen production
- cranberry: antioxidant-rich & known for anti-aging properties
- lemon: antioxidant-rich
- passionfruit: rich in vitamins A & C, hydrating & plumping
- vitamin E: natural preservative that also acts as an emollient & antioxidant
The Tarte Maracuja Juicy Lip Plump Gloss Collection includes the following shades;
- Sunflower – clear with gold glitter
- Desert Rose – rosy nude
- Mixed Berries – mauve berry
- White Peach – light peachy pink
- Primrose – rosy pink
- Dragon Fruit – cool mauve berry
- Sweet Pea – magenta
- Honeysuckle – black cherry
- Big Ego – sheer bright pink
Looking at the swatches, it looks like both Sunflower and Big Ego contain shimmer/glitter particles, and the other seven shades have a creme finish.
All nine shades look super glossy and beautiful on the lips. Tarte already launched their Maracuja Juicy Lip Liquid Lip Lipsticks back in March, and this latest addition to the range is available right now.
All images belong to Tarte.
Hi, my name is Gemma, and I’m the owner of MakeupMuddle.com. I’m a true beauty obsessive, and love writing about anything to do with beauty – I have been a beauty writer since 2012.
As well as owning Makeup Muddle, I also own GemmaEtc.com, and love sharing my thoughts and feelings about the greatest (and not so great) beauty products!