If you follow Tarte on social media, you may have seen them promote their newest launch; the Tarte Maracuja Juicy Glow Foundation, which the brand has been celebrating via an influencer brand trip.
2022 saw the launch of the Tarte Maracuja Juicy Glow Highlighter Pens, and now, as part of the Tarte Maracuja Juicy Glow collection, there’s going to be a brand new foundation, with the marketing message of “spread your wings and glow”.
Tarte Maracuja Juicy Glow Foundation
The Tarte Maracuja Juicy Glow Foundation is said to offer the moisturizing benefits of the Tarte Maracuja collection, as well as imparting an out of this world glow to the skin.
It’s been formulated with hydrating hyaluronic acid, which is designed to plump the skin, whilst encapsulated maracuja spheres “lock” in moisture, for a long-lasting glow. With the foundation being formulated with a complex featuring over ten super fruits.
With antioxidant-rich illuminating flower extract, which is said to deliver next-level radiance, easily gliding onto the skin, to help you blur away your pores, imperfections and fine lines.
- medium flexible coverage, dewy-radiant finish for healthy glowing skin
- encapsulated maracuja spheres create natural dewiness for firmer, brighter, smoother-looking skin
- 91% naturally derived ingredients
- 10+ superfruits & hyaluronic acid for juicy hydration
- weightless illuminating tint reflects light to blur the look of pores & lines for a 16-hr soft-focus glow
The new Tarte Maracuja Juicy Glow Foundation claims to impart a dewy finish to the skin, which will look both bright and radiant, without ever looking oily and slick. Giving you medium coverage, and a soft-focus effect, that will blur away fine lines and pores, without masking your real skin.
Whilst it’s a medium coverage foundation, Tarte claims the Maracuja Juicy Glow Foundation offers 16-hours of wear, and it’s also waterproof, so it’ll stay in place all day long.
- maracuja oil: rich in essential fatty acids & vitamin C for smoothing
- grapeseed oil: known for anti-aging properties
- goji: promotes collagen production & helps retain skin’s moisture
- acai: powerful antioxidant packed with vitamins A, B, C & E to help restore moisture
- acerola: rich in antioxidants to promote elasticity
- pomegranate: provides maximum hydration
- watermelon: rich in vitamin C & hydrates
- strawberry: rich in antioxidants to help protect from free radicals
- blueberry: packed with vitamin A, C & E
- peach: helps boost collagen production
- cranberry: antioxidant-rich & known for anti-aging properties
- lemon: antioxidant-rich
- vitamin E: natural preservative that also acts as an emollient & antioxidant
- hyaluronic acid: delivers moisture, firmness & suppleness
- illuminating flower extract: brightens & moisturizes
This newest Tarte foundation is $40, and will be available in 22 shades. It’s not the most inclusive foundation offering Tarte has ever done, with warm, neutral, and cool undertones, and if you fancy checking out the new foundation, it’s available right now.
All images belong to Tarte.
Thank you snoopycoupon for the news.
Hi, my name is Gemma, and I’m the owner of MakeupMuddle.com. I’m a true beauty obsessive, and love writing about anything to do with beauty. In addition to Makeup Muddle, I also own GemmaEtc.com, and love sharing my thoughts and feelings about the greatest (and not so great) beauty products!