The Maneater collection already consists of a mascara, retractable eyeliner, liquid eyeliner, eyeshadow palette, lash curlers and false lashes, and the three new pieces join the existing Maneater collection.
Tarte Maneater Prowl Patrol Brush Set
The Tarte Maneater Prowl Patrol Brush Set is a four piece makeup brush set for both the face and the eyes.
The brushes have chunky black plastic handles, with gold foil leopard print on the handles, and black metal ferrules. The gold leopard print pattern complements the leopard print on the whole Maneater collection.
The brushes included within the Tarte Maneater Prowl Patrol Brush Set are the following two face brushes, and two eye brushes;
- large powder brush
- fluffy dome tapered brush for even application
- dust loose or pressed setting powder all over face
- cheek brush
- dense, tapered cheek brush presses on powder
- smile, check & blend blush onto apples of cheeks
- flat shader brush
- dense, flat eyeshadow brush
- dip brush into shadow & press onto lid
- liner brush
- short bristle brush for precision shadow buffing
- smudge eyeshadow onto lower lashline
You can purchase the new Tarte Maneater Brush Set over on the Tarte website for £29, working out at £7.25 per brush.
All images belong to Tarte.
Hi, my name is Gemma, and I’m the owner of MakeupMuddle.com. I’m a true beauty obsessive, and love writing about anything to do with beauty. In addition to Makeup Muddle, I also own GemmaEtc.com, and love sharing my thoughts and feelings about the greatest (and not so great) beauty products!