There have been a lot of Tarte launches in the last couple of weeks, and the Tarte Maneater Guide To Glam Eye & Cheek Palette is one of many new launches this weekend.
Tarte have launched quite a few ‘Maneater‘ themed products over the years, but there’s now this new palette, new lashes, eyeliner and glosses! Keep on reading to find out more…
The Tarte Maneater Guide To Glam Eye & Cheek Palette is an 8-shade eye & cheek palette purrrfect for daytime or play time. It’s housed within a gold, chrome palette with a clear lid featuring gold foil leopard print accents.
The Tarte Maneater Guide To Glam Eye & Cheek Palette is $30 / £30, and includes two large powder blusher pans, and six powder eyeshadows. It’s such a pretty palette, and the two blusher pans have a raised leopard print design within the pans, which looks so cute!
- 6 everyday wearable warm-tone shadows for lid, crease & liner
- Highlighter & blush pair perfectly for a healthy flush of color
- Buffs & blends seamlessly onto lids & cheeks
- Embossed leopard print looks hella cute
- Don’t forget to top off your look with Maneater Mascara
The shades within the Tarte Maneater Guide To Glam Eye & Cheek Palette feature the following key ingredients;
- Amazonian Clay: delivers better, longer, truer wear
- Mineral Pigments: soothe & soften lids
- Vitamin E: natural preservative that also acts as an emollient & antioxidant
- Spotted (light pink shimmer)
- Feline Fine (burgundy shimmer)
- Pounce (matte light brown)
- Uncaged (rose gold shimmer)
- Mighty (copper shimmer)
- Claws Out (matte berry)
- Frisky (pink champagne highlight)
- Cat’s Meow (matte deep rose blush)
In all honesty, the Tarte Maneater Guide To Glam Eye & Cheek Palette doesn’t offer a particularly unique colour story, and the shades all look like those you’d find within the Tarte Tartelette Tease Palette or their Warm Winter Wishes Palette.
Even though it’s not an exciting new colour story, it’s a really pretty palette with shades which you can use on both the cheeks and the eyes, making it ideal for travel, and I’m not going to lie, I love the whole leopard print theme, which features across the whole Maneater collection. If you’d like to check out the new palette, it’s available right now.
Thank you SnoopyCoupon for the news!
Hi, my name is Gemma, and I’m the owner of MakeupMuddle.com. I’m a true beauty obsessive, and love writing about anything to do with beauty. In addition to Makeup Muddle, I also own GemmaEtc.com, and love sharing my thoughts and feelings about the greatest (and not so great) beauty products!