There’s a new addition to the Tarte Maneater collection, and it’s the Tarte Maneater Fierce & Fabulous Eyeshadow Palette, which appears to be part of the Tarte holiday collection, and keep on reading to find out more.
“Be fierce & look fab in warm caramels & cool bronze shimmer & matte shades!“
It’s a nine pan eyeshadow palette, and is the same format and packaging design as the existing Tarte Maneater Eyeshadow Palette Volume 2, except the new palette has white packaging, and the Volume 2 Palette has black packaging, with both palettes featuring a gold foil leopard print design.
- 9 neutral to bold bronze lid, crease & liner shades
- Amazonian-clay infused to prevent smudging
- 9 matte & shimmer shades
The Tarte Maneater Fierce & Fabulous Eyeshadow Palette features a beautiful mix of cooler tones, and the following shades;
- glamour (pink champagne shimmer)
- inspired (matte linen)
- in awe (matte light pink)
- sizzle (copper brown shimmer)
- radiant (silver pink shimmer)
- sultry (berry pink shimmer)
- unchained (matte warm brown)
- infatuated (matte plum brown)
- enchant (matte deep brown)
I don’t know if Tarte have raised their prices but £29 seems expensive for a nine pan palette, when you compare the price to their larger, full size Tartelette palettes? It is a pretty palette, and it’s available right now.