The Tarte Lid Laugh Love Amazonian Clay Eyeshadow Wardrobe has officially launched on the Tarte website, after it initially launched at QVC UK as an exclusive as part of a Today’s Special Value deal. Now this new palette collection is available via the Tarte website, and keep on reading to find out more…
Tarte launches are coming thick and fast, which most unlike the brand, however I think it’s probably due to needing to catch up on last year’s launches.
The Tarte Lid Laugh Love Amazonian Clay Eyeshadow Wardrobe is one of many new launches we’ve seen in the last week, as well as the following;
- Tarte Positive Energy Eyeshadow Palette
- Tarte Power Bar Amazonian Clay Eyeshadow Palette
- Tarte Brazilliance Overnight Mask Gradual Self Tanner
- Tarte Shape Tape Glow Powder
- Tarte Shape Tape Eye Cream
- Tarte Quick Stick Waterproof Shadow & Liner
- Tarte Shape Tape Ultra Creamy Concealer
- Tarte Breezy Cream Blush
- Tarte Kind Is The New Pretty Cheek Palette
- Tarte Glowtion Skin Perfector
- Tarte Smile Smoother Lip Liners
The Tarte Lid Laugh Love Amazonian Clay Eyeshadow Wardrobe is described as being a 3-in-1 eyeshadow wardrobe for everyday wear, and is available in two colourways;
- 12 buttery-smooth shades with 6 mattes & 6 pearls
- cool-toned shade-coordinated quads for easy eye looks
- everyday neutral shades for the lid, crease & lashline
- shades blend seamlessly thanks for cult-classic Amazonian clay
The two of the Tarte Lid Laugh Love Amazonian Clay Eyeshadow Wardrobe palette stacks, have a swivel-style packaging, with three mini palettes within each stack.
Then each of the mini palettes have four shades, giving you twelve shades in total in each Tarte Lid Laugh Love Amazonian Clay Eyeshadow Wardrobe, as well as a mirror inside the lid.
- each quad has lid, crease & liner shades for expertly coordinated looks
- mix, match & layer across quads for easy, custom looks
The two Tarte Lid Laugh Love Amazonian Clay Eyeshadow Wardrobe palettes both look so pretty. I really like the Tarte eyeshadow formula, and I love that there’s a warmer toned stack, and also a cooler toned stack depending on which shades you prefer.
I think the stack idea is really clever, as you’re getting four palettes in a small stack, and you can use each palette individually, or choose shades from all three palettes within the stack. I would wear both palettes, and they’re available right now on the Tarte website.
Hi, my name is Gemma, and I’m the owner of MakeupMuddle.com. I’m a true beauty obsessive, and love writing about anything to do with beauty. In addition to Makeup Muddle, I also own GemmaEtc.com, and love sharing my thoughts and feelings about the greatest (and not so great) beauty products!