Today Tarte have launched a brand-new addition to their skincare collection; the Tarte Knockout Brightening Gel Moisturizer, which has launched in two different sizes. If you’d like to find out all about this new moisturiser, keep on reading..
Tarte Knockout Brightening Gel Moisturizer
Tarte have a whole Knockout skincare range, and the Tarte Knockout Brightening Gel Moisturizer is the newest product within that range. Their Knockout collection is 100% vegan, and is designed to clarify, cleanse and treat the skin by helping to prevent breakouts, and helps to refine the pores.
The Tarte Knockout Collection includes;
- Knockout Brightening Gel Moisturizer
- Knockout Daily Exfoliating Cleanser
- Knockout Tingling Treatment
The Tarte Knockout Brightening Gel Moisturizer is vegan and claims to deliver 24 hour hydration. The ingredients include 20% fruit and plant extracts to help balance, clarify and nourish the skin to restore a youthful looking radiance.
Its formula is said to be refreshing, ultra-light and oil free, with a gel formula that smooths and hydrates the skin. It’s designed to gently exfoliate the skin, and reduce the appearance of pores, revealing softer and smoother skin, and never feeling greasy.
- papaya: exfoliates, rejuvenates & brightens
- tangerine fruit water: promotes collagen production & helps reduce appearance of puffiness
- aloe: moisturizes, heals & soothes skin
- eggplant fruit: conditions & detoxifies
- turmeric: anti-inflammatory helps sooth
- twist to unlock/lock to keep formula fresh
- apply a dime-sized amount to clean skin after using knockout cleanser & toner
If you like the sound of this new vegan Tarte Knockout Brightening Gel Moisturizer, it’s available right now via the Tarte website.
All images belong to Tarte.
Hi, my name is Gemma, and I’m the owner of MakeupMuddle.com. I’m a true beauty obsessive, and love writing about anything to do with beauty. In addition to Makeup Muddle, I also own GemmaEtc.com, and love sharing my thoughts and feelings about the greatest (and not so great) beauty products!