Tarte have launched their latest product, and it’s the Tarte Glowtion Skin Perfector which originally launched at QVC, but it’s now available via the Tarte website too. January and February tends to be all about the base products, and this particular product is a 4-in-1 primer.
“Have you heard about our NEW glowtion #vegan skin perfector?!! This instant luminizing complexion perfector has no glitter & is formulated with skin-loving ingredients.“
Tarte Glowtion Skin Perfector Key Benefits
- channel your best lighting anytime, anywhere
- inspired by the magical glow effect of bioluminescence
- emits a natural luminous glow onto skin (no glitter!)
- micronized pearls catch & reflect light to blur imperfections
- bio-lumi blend promotes better bare skin
- 3-in-1 formula primes, perfects & enhances with skin-loving ingredients
- prime: works as a makeup magnet to improve look of foundation
- perfect: wear under foundation to even skin tone, smooth texture & blur the look of dark spots, fine lines & pores
- enhance: wear alone to help hydrate, brighten & blur skin
The Tarte Glowtion Skin Perfector is available in a bundle alongside the Tarte SEA Hydrocealer Concealer for $35. If you were to purchase both products individually, it’d cost you $60. Or you can purchase the Tarte Glowtion Skin Perfector alone right here from the Tarte website.
So you are making a nice saving purchasing them together via QVC. Plus, you can get the bundle on Easy Pay too, with 3 Easy Pays of $11.67. Which gives you a chance to try the product, before parting with the full amount of cash.
As a primer, wear Glowtion Skin Perfector underneath Hydrocealer Concealer to add luminous glow and hydration. As a perfector, wear alone or underneath foundation. As a luminizer, pop on for a youthful glow (no glitter). As a treatment, use in the morning or evening.
- niacinamide: helps reduce the appearance of fine lines & dullness
- prickly pear: helps prevent aging & improve overall complexion appearance
- birch tree water: helps purify & hydrate skin
I think the Tarte Glowtion Skin Perfector sounds like a great multi-tasker, with some really great benefits. You can find the Tarte Glowtion Skin Perfector right here.