Tarte has launched a brand new makeup primer, to join their range of existing primers. The Tarte Face Tape Smoothing Primer has launched as part of the Tarte Base Tape range, with there already being the Face Tape Hydrating Primer. If you’d like the low-down on the latest primer launch, keep on reading…
“Save face with this 3-in-1 primer“
The Tarte Face Tape Smoothing Primer is $32, and contains 30ml / 1.01 Fl. Oz. in a white plastic airless pump bottle, with a pump dispenser. The packaging design is identical to the Tarte Face Tape Hydrating Primer, except that version has gold foil ribbons around the lid, and this new formula has purple ribbons instead.
- 3-in-1 primer helps smooth, blur & hydrate
- improves the appearance of fine lines & wrinkles*
- extends wear of foundation up to 12 hours*
- snow mushroom & hyaluronic acid hydrate & plump appearance
- 100% said after applying this primer my skin looked & felt smoother
- 100% said this primer made my foundation apply without creasing
- 100% said they would recommend this primer to a friend
- 97% said this primer made their foundation look better
- snow mushroom: helps hydrate, reduce inflammation & brighten
- hyaluronic acid: intensely hydrates
- apple: rich in antioxidants to help protect against free-radicals
The Tarte Face Tape Smoothing Primer is marketed as being a three-in-one face primer, helping to smooth and blur the skin, whilst also hydrating the skin. Helping to improve the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles, and making your foundation last for up to 12 hours. This primer is available in both a full size, and a miniature travel size, and it’s available right now.
Hi, my name is Gemma, and I’m the owner of MakeupMuddle.com. I’m a true beauty obsessive, and love writing about anything to do with beauty. In addition to Makeup Muddle, I also own GemmaEtc.com, and love sharing my thoughts and feelings about the greatest (and not so great) beauty products!