Tarte has launched the brand new Tarte Cosmetics Full Bloom Palette and Blusher Collection today, and it’s a collection themed around the Tarte In Bloom Eyeshadow Palette.
The In Bloom Palette is one of my favourite eyeshadow palettes, so the idea of a whole collection themed around that one palette is right up my street, and it’s a gorgeous collection.
The Tarte Cosmetics Full Bloom Palette and Blusher Collection includes a big twenty eight pan eyeshadow palette, a brand new shade of blusher, and also a special edition packaging of their iconic Light, Camera, Lashes Mascara.
I do kinda feel like this Tarte Cosmetics Full Bloom Palette and Blusher Collection is very spring-like, especially with the beautiful lilac and pink packaging. It’s a beautiful collection full stop, but it does look like something which would make sense for February or March to celebrate spring.
The main product within the Tarte Cosmetics Full Bloom Palette and Blusher Collection, is the Tarte Full Bloom Eyeshadow Palette, which is £48.
- 28 NEW rosy, plum & bronze neutrals
- inspired by award-winning tartelette™ in bloom
- multiuse matte, shimmer, metallic & glitter finishes
- light-reflecting mineral pigments deliver high-impact color payoff & make your eye color pop
- buttery, smooth shades glide on & blend seamlessly
- stays on all day thanks to Amazonian clay
- Our biggest tartelette™ palette ever!
- limited edition, while supplies last
The cover of the palette is exactly the same as the original In Bloom Palette, with gold accents. Inside the palette there are 28 powder eyeshadows, and Tarte have said they are “NEW” shades, so we don’t have to worry about repeat shades within the palette.
Next up in the Tarte Cosmetics Full Bloom Palette and Blusher Collection is the Tarte Blush In Bloom, which is in the brand’s Amazonian Clay formula, in a brand new shade.
- soft & silky powder for a just-pinched flush
- powered by Amazonian clay for 12-hr wear
- true-color mineral pigments, so no mid-day fade
- blends seamlessly onto cheeks ー no harsh lines or chalky build-up
- pretty packaging all dressed up in roses
This blush is inspired by the In Bloom Eyeshadow Palette, and the compact has had a beautiful glow-up, with gold casing, and a lilac and purple on the lid, just like the eyeshadow palette.
Tarte describe the Blush in Bloom shade as being a soft coral pink blusher, and it appears to have a matte finish. It does look very pretty, and as if it would complement the tones inside the eyeshadow palette.
As well as there being a new makeup brush within the collection, the Tarte Cosmetics Full Bloom Palette and Blusher Collection also includes a special edition packaging design of the Tarte Full Bloom Lights, Camera, Action Mascara.
The tube has the same design as the palette, and lid of the blusher, and it does look very feminine and cute. Its formula is exactly the same as the original, so if you enjoy the original mascara, you’ll love this new packaging design.
I will 100% be purchasing the palette, as I love Tarte’s Tartelette palettes, and the blush looks super pretty too. It’s such a pretty collection, and it’s available right now.