If you love a good eye and cheek palette, you’re going to love the new Tarte Confessions of a Maneater Eye & Cheek Palette which launched today.
Tarte Confessions of a Maneater Eye & Cheek Palette
The Tarte Confessions of a Maneater Eye & Cheek Palette is part of their Double Duty Beauty range, as it offers both blushers and eyeshadows all in one.
The palette looks to have a cardboard design, with a matte black finish and cute gold foil leopard print all over the front cover. For a cardboard palette, it does look amazing.
This Tarte Confessions of a Maneater Eye & Cheek Palette contains two powder blushes, and six powder eyeshadows, and retails for $30. It originally launched on the ULTA website, but it’s now available on the Tarte website from today too.
Tarte have designed this palette to be a full-face palette featuring 6 clay-infused shadows plus blush and highlighter to enhance your natural beauty.
There isn’t a highlighter shade within the palette, but one of the eyeshadows is supposedly a shade you can utilise as an highlighter but it’ll obviously depend on skintones.
- Cattitude (golden pink highlight)
- Smitten Kitten (matte rosy nude blush)
- Purrrty (metallic champagne)
- Meowment (metallic rose gold)
- Pawsitive (matte warm brown)
- Kitten Me (matte light brown)
- Ferocious (metallic fuchsia)
- Wild (matte cool dark brown)
- buff kitten me into the crease
- apply purrrty all over the lid
- pack pawsitive onto the outer v & lower lashline
- apply smitten kitten onto the apples of the cheeks
- dust cattitude onto tops of cheekbones
The Tarte Confessions of a Maneater Eye & Cheek Palette looks like such a pretty palette, and the swatches all look nice and pigmented too.
I think it’d make a good travel palette (when travel is allowed again), and I like that although it is a cardboard design palette, it includes a mirror too.