Tarte has extended their Breezy collection, with the launch of the brand new Tarte Breezy Eyeshadow Palette, and the Tarte Breezy Cream Cheek Duos. The entire Breezy collection is themed around summery, easy makeup, and both of the new launches are perfect additions to the range.
The Tarte Breezy Eyeshadow Palette is a six-pan powder eyeshadow palette, featuring two matte shades, and four shimmer shades. Featuring finger-friendly, everyday shadows in XL pans, making it the perfect travel palette.
The Tarte Breezy Eyeshadow Palette is $32 / £29, and features six powder eyeshadows, in super large pans. The compact is an oval shape, just like the Tarte Breezy Cream Blushers, and the Breezy Cream Bronzers.
- mix & match matte & shimmer finishes deliver buildable payoff
- butter-soft, creamy texture blends seamlessly
- lustrous pearl pigments melt into skin for a rich, weightless glow
Inside the Tarte Breezy Eyeshadow Palette, there are the following six shades;
- simple (pink champagne shimmer)
- restore (matte rosy beige)
- inhale (berry shimmer)
- clarity (golden amber shimmer)
- effortless (matte warm brown)
- reset (dark brown shimmer)
- algae: helps smooth & soften lids
- mineral pigments: soothe & soften skin
- vitamin E: natural preservative, anti-inflammatory emollient & antioxidant
On the Tarte website, they show a model applying the Clarity shade to the eyes, with a fingertip, and it looks like a foil finish shadow, with a beautiful golden glow, and amazing pigmentation.
I like how Tarte have marketed the palette as being ‘finger friendly’, so the shades can be applied with your fingers, without needing a brush, due to how soft and creamy they are. Obviously, you can use your fingertips to apply any eyeshadows, but the whole quick and ‘breezy’ theme of this palette complements the finger friendly theme, and it’s available right now.
Hi, my name is Gemma, and I’m the owner of MakeupMuddle.com. I’m a true beauty obsessive, and love writing about anything to do with beauty. In addition to Makeup Muddle, I also own GemmaEtc.com, and love sharing my thoughts and feelings about the greatest (and not so great) beauty products!