Tarte always launches a new tanning product in March, and the Tarte Brazilliance Self-Tanning Mist has been revealed as being this year’s latest self-tanning launch, and it’s launched exclusively at QVC, ahead of its full launch on the Tarte website.
“Get the appearance of a sun-kissed tan in seconds thanks to tarte Braziliance Self-Tanning Mist. The color-correcting technology sprays on clear and dries in 20 seconds before developing into the look of an even-toned tan. It gradually delivers your perfect level of bronze without the time or sweat!“
If you were to purchase all three items individually, it’d cost $83.50, so you’re making an amazing saving, as well as being able to try the products before anyone else worldwide.
Tarte describes their Tarte Brazilliance Self-Tanning Mist as having a lightweight formula, which is formulated with aloe leaf juice, coconut oil, jojoba seed oil, avocado oil, and vitamin C.
- Hold bottle 6 inches away from skin & spray carefully in straight lines onto one body part at a time.
- The 360-degree applicator works at any angle to spray in hard-to-reach places.
- Before it dries, use the applicator mitt to blend in long, even strokes.
- Avoid spraying into nails, lips, & eyes.
- Wash hands after application; allow tanner to absorb completely before dressing.
- Wait at least 8 hours before showering or shaving to allow a seamless tan to fully develop.
The Tarte Brazilliance Self-Tanning Mist before and after photos look fantastic. I know the brand would only show the best photos, but it looks so even and natural, especially so in the above photo.
If you enjoy the Tarte Brazillance Self Tanning Collection, the new tanning mist sounds like a perfect addition to the range, and it’s available right now.
Hi, my name is Gemma, and I’m the owner of MakeupMuddle.com. I’m a true beauty obsessive, and love writing about anything to do with beauty. In addition to Makeup Muddle, I also own GemmaEtc.com, and love sharing my thoughts and feelings about the greatest (and not so great) beauty products!