Every year, Tarte launches a beautiful blush palette or set as part of their holiday collection and the Tarte Blush Authority Amazonian Clay Cheek Set is this year’s beautiful blush set. If you’d like to find out more information about the Tarte Blush Authority Amazonian Clay Cheek Set, keep on reading…
Tarte Blush Authority Amazonian Clay Cheek Set
The Tarte Blush Authority Amazonian Clay Cheek Set is $35, but it offers an impressive $171 value. Tarte always nail it when it comes to value with their holiday sets, and their blusher set is always one of their most popular offerings.
This particular set is unique to their usual blush palettes, or blush clutches. It’s a cute set of three different compacts, and each of the three compacts house three different powder blushes in three giftable stacks for less than the price of two.
- Amazonian clay for better, longer, truer wear
- Mineral pigments soothe and soften skin
- Vitamin E is a natural preservative that also acts as an emollient
This set includes the following;
- Purple Compact: Yours Truly (golden pink blush), Into You (pink blush), Playtime (deep pink blush)
- Rose Gold Compact: Frosted Frappe (rose gold highlight), Sweet Cheeks (peach blush), Sugar & Spice (deep peach blush)
- Gold Compact: Let It Glow (champagne highlight), I’m Smitten (deep rose blush), Gettin’ Toasty (golden bronzer)
This beautiful Tarte Blush Authority Amazonian Clay Cheek Set includes both matte and satin finish blushes, as well as some shades which can be used as bronzers and highlighters depending on your skintone.
I love the idea that you can split this set up into three gifts too, which is such a cute concept, especially as stocking fillers. The packaging looks so beautiful, with the metallic finish compacts and Tarte blushes truly are amazing, and I would love to purchase this set myself.
All images belong to Tarte.
Hi, my name is Gemma, and I’m the owner of MakeupMuddle.com. I’m a true beauty obsessive, and love writing about anything to do with beauty. In addition to Makeup Muddle, I also own GemmaEtc.com, and love sharing my thoughts and feelings about the greatest (and not so great) beauty products!