The Tarte blusher sets are always one of my favourite beauty gift sets each year, and the Tarte Best of Blush Amazonian Clay Blush Set has launched as part of the Tarte holiday 2021 collection.
I own a couple of the Tarte Blush Wheels, and I’m kinda gutted they don’t launch the Blush Wheel palettes any more, as they really were amazing, but the Tarte Best of Blush Amazonian Clay Blush Set is a beautiful set featuring five gorgeous Tarte Powder Blushers.
Tarte Best of Blush Amazonian Clay Blush Set
“Get the perfect holiday flush with tarte’s Best Of Blush Amazonian Clay Blush Set: 5 best-selling, travel-size Amazonian clay blushes & highlighters.”
The Tarte Best of Blush Amazonian Clay Blush Set is $39, and the products within the set are said to be worth $75. It’s a beautiful set featuring five Tarte Amazonian Clay Powder Blusher compacts in both bestselling, existing shades and new shades too.
I know some will be unhappy that some of the shades are repeats, but I love that they’re permanent shades, so you’d be able to repurchase should you finish the shades, but also they’re handy travel sizes, so they’re perfect for travel if you don’t want to take your full size version.
- 4 blushes in best-selling & limited-edition shades deliver a healthy flush of color
- 1 limited-edition highlighter brightens the high points of the face
- 12-hour longwear, powered by Amazonian clay
- Super-soft powders glide on smoothly & blend seamlessly
- NEW limited-edition shades fantasy, charmed & delight + tartelette favorites exposed & captivating
- Micro-pearlescent flecks mimic natural light reflection for a soft strobing effect
- Unique, skin-perfecting formula won’t cling to dry patches, flake or fade
The beautiful Tarte Best of Blush Amazonian Clay Blush Set features the following shades of blusher and highlighter;
- Fantasy (rose gold highlighter)
- Charmed (bright pink blush)
- Exposed (nude pink blush)
- Captivating (bright peach blush)
- Delight (deep rose blush)
I’m a massive fan of the Tarte Amazonian 12-hr Blusher formula, as it’s such a flattering, long lasting blush formula, and the shades inside this set look so pretty. Exposed is one of my favourite shades, so I’m happy to see it included within this set, and the set is available right now.
All images belong to Tarte.
Hi, my name is Gemma, and I’m the owner of MakeupMuddle.com. I’m a true beauty obsessive, and love writing about anything to do with beauty – I have been a beauty writer since 2012.
As well as owning Makeup Muddle, I also own GemmaEtc.com, and love sharing my thoughts and feelings about the greatest (and not so great) beauty products!