Target have finally unveiled their Target Twelve Days of Beauty Advent Calendar 2020, and like most years, it contains a great collection of beauty treats for a great price. There are so many advent calendars this year, and it's a little overwhelming to be honest, but this is a great option for under $20. Keep on reading to find out why..
Target Twelve Days of Beauty Advent Calendar
“This surprise beauty box contains 12 personal care and beauty essentials in samples sizes — from dry shampoo to face serum, mascara, hand cream and more — and each item is hidden behind a numbered cardboard punch-out. They'll love getting to try new products each day, and you'll love watching them discover their new beauty favorites.“
The Target Twelve Days of Beauty Advent Calendar is priced at $19.99 and is packaged within a holographic, pink, peach and mint cardboard calendar with perforated doors.
It's a great calendar as it features a good mix of full sized products and mini sized products, and the following products are nestled inside…
- Soap & Glory One Heck of A Blot Primer – 0.5 oz
- Real Techniques Miracle Complexion Sponge – Orange
- Maybelline Lash Sensational Mascara – 0.15 oz
- eos Shea Better Hand Cream – Pink Citrus – 1 oz
- Cetaphil Gentle Exfoliating Facial Cleanser
- Bliss Mighty Marshmallow Bright & Radiant Face Mask – 0.5 oz
- Lumene Nordic-C Pure Glow Cleansing Balm – 0.5 oz
- Pixi by Petra Glow Tonic – 0.5 oz
- Waterless Rose & Peach Fragrance Mist – 1.3 oz
- Eva NYC Mane Magic 10-In-1 Primer – 1 oz
- COLAB Original Dry Shampoo – 1 oz
- La Roche-Posay Hyalu B5 Face Serum with Hyaluronic Acid – 0.1 oz
Considering the Target Twelve Days of Beauty Advent Calendar is under $20, I think the contents are great. I like that you get skincare, makeup and beauty tools too. It's the kind of calendar line-up that any beauty obsessive would appreciate, and it's available right now.