The Target The Grooming Survival Kit Beauty Capsule has launched today alongside the Target Your Best Glow Beauty Capsule Set, as part of the Target holiday set collection. Both sets offer great value, and are priced at just $15, with this set being all about the male grooming.
“An all-in-one gift set including nine men’s grooming essentials. This grooming set is filled with nine head to toe self-care essentials that will keep you looking and feeling fresh.“
Inside the Target The Grooming Survival Kit Beauty Capsule, there are the following products;
- Harry’s Stone Body Wash – 2 fl oz
- Bravo Sierra Antibacterial Body Wipe – Single Pack
- Dove Men + Care Eucalyptus + Birch 2-in-1 shampoo + conditioner – 3 fl oz
- Vaseline Intensive Care Men’s Extra Strength Lotion – 10 fl oz
- Goodfellow & Co. 5-Blade Razor with Blade Guard
- Head & Shoulders Classic Clean Daily Shampoo – 3 fl oz
- Therabreath Fresh Breath Oral Rinse in Icy Mint – 3 fl oz
- Schmidt’s Sandalwood & Citrus Aluminum-free Natural Deodorant Stick – 2.65 oz
- Cremo Palo Santo Reserve Collection 2-in-1 Beard and Face Wash – 6 fl oz
All of the Target Beauty Capsules are a great deal, but this set is a bargain at just $14.99, and it’s limited edition like all of the capsule sets, and is available right now.
Hi, my name is Gemma, and I’m the owner of MakeupMuddle.com. I’m a true beauty obsessive, and love writing about anything to do with beauty. In addition to Makeup Muddle, I also own GemmaEtc.com, and love sharing my thoughts and feelings about the greatest (and not so great) beauty products!