Target have launched two new beauty bags in time for summer; the Target Beauty Capsule Summer Essentials Set and the Target Beauty Capsule Glow So Bright Set. Last time I featured one of the Target beauty bags, it went down quite well, so I thought I’d share their two latest additions with you.
The Target Beauty Capsule Summer Essentials Set is $14.99, and features eleven summer beauty essentials, in a cute popper pouch, for keeping your essentials together when travelling, or as a makeup bag in your handbag or purse.
Inside the bag, you’ll find the following products;
- Mini Brush
- Schmidt’s Bergamot + Lime Natural Deodorant
- Physicians Formula Butter Bronzer Mini – Bronze – 0.12oz
- Milani Make It Last Sunscreen Setting Spray – SPF 30
- Garnier SkinActive Micellar Cleansing Water Waterproof 30 mL
- Cetaphil Sun Mineral Sunscreen SPF50
- L’Oreal Sublime Bronze Tinted Self-Tanning Lotion Medium
- Vaseline Pink Bubbly Lip Tin or Original
- COLAB Dry Shampoo
- Biore Charcoal Nose Strip
This particular beauty bag features a setting spray, dry shampoo, pore strips, deodorant, a facial mist, self tanning lotion, mini hairbrush, micellar water, Vaseline, SPF and a mini bronzer, all of which are handy travel sizes, perfect for travel, and is available right now.
Hi, my name is Gemma, and I’m the owner of MakeupMuddle.com. I’m a true beauty obsessive, and love writing about anything to do with beauty. In addition to Makeup Muddle, I also own GemmaEtc.com, and love sharing my thoughts and feelings about the greatest (and not so great) beauty products!