It's so hard to keep up with all the new self tan launches right now, and the Tan Luxe Super Glow Body Hyaluronic Self Tan Serum is one of the newest body tanners to launch.
Tan Luxe are a tanning brand which was founded on the idea that you can customise your makeup, so why not your tan? They took a a customisable, skincare-led approach, allowing you to take control of your glow.
Tan Luxe Super Glow Body Hyaluronic Self Tan Serum
The Tan Luxe Super Glow Body Hyaluronic Self Tan Serum is described as being the ultimate hydrating daily body serum, infused with a unique blend of hyaluronic acid and powerful superfoods to help you achieve a glowing skin that both looks and feels softer and firmer from the very first use. Working as a skincare product, except it's for your body.
Tan Luxe Super Glow Body Hyaluronic Self Tan Serum is said to give the magic of their bestselling Super Glow product, featuring the brand's proprietary Hyaluronic Complex combining both a high weight Hyaluronic Acid and extremely low molecular weight Sodium Hyaluronate to achieve hydration binding across multiple layers of the skin.
This is said to enable a multi-level, lasting hydration and helps minimise trans-epidermal water loss, results in a more hydrated, firmer look and feel to the skin.
It contains the perfect percentage of tanning actives (4% DHA) for daily use (derived from exclusive organic rape seed oil grown in France), plus 7 anti-oxidant rich superfoods and skin-boosting caffeine, working as a shot of nourishing radiance your skin.
- A gradual sun-kissed glow formulated for daily use on the body
- Lightweight hyaluronic complex quenches & plumps skin
- Superfood ingredients nourish & brighten
- Caffeine boosts collagen production
- Your favourite skincare, for your body
– Caffeine: Calms redness and supports natural blood flow, which can support collagen production.
– Cocoa Seed Extract: Works as a shield to protect the skin from daily environmental aggressors and pollutants.
– Hyaluronic Acid: Delivers hydration to skin.
- Apply two to six pumps per body part.
- Massage into skin with circular motions.
- Additional applications increase depth of colour.
- Wash hands after use.
The Tan Luxe Super Glow Body Hyaluronic Self Tan Serum is $49 and contains 150ml of product within a tall, sleek, frosted glass bottle with a black pump dispenser. It looks so luxe, and I love their minimalist branding.
I think pumps are always handy on bottles of tanning serums and oils, as you can control how much product you dispense and it does help to reduce unnecessary wastage.
The before and after photo above shows how gorgeous the colour is, and it's available to purchase right now.