Have you been looking to upgrade your hair dryer? The T3 Cura Luxe Hair Dryer is priced at £235 making it super luxe, but is it worth it? T3 are a really great quality haircare brand, with lots of different heated hair tools from straighteners to curling wands, they offer everything. There’s been a lot of press around the Dyson Hair Dryer, and it’s super high price tag but for £235, the T3 Cura Luxe Hair Dryer does sound very expensive..
T3 Cura Luxe Hair Dryer
!Multi award-winning next-generation hair dryer that offers rapid drying, customizable styling and exceptional, healthy-looking results. Cura LUXE utilizes T3 Digital IonAir technology for precise heat and a wide, gentle airstream that dries hair quickly and delivers soft, frizz-free results. It’s also equipped with multiple heat/speed settings, a Volume Booster switch, and Auto Pause Sensor that intuitively halts airflow. This miracle tool is destined for cult status.”
- Winner of seven 2018 editorial beauty awards: Allure Best of Beauty, Oprah Magazine Spring Beauty O-wards, Cosmopolitan Beauty Awards, Ebony Beauty & Grooming Awards, SELF Healthy Beauty Awards
- Digitally-controlled heat dries hair quickly while maintaining body and shine
- 5 Heat & 2 Speed Settings offer styling customization for all hair types and textures
- Volume Booster Switch boosts texture and volume*
- Auto Pause Sensor intuitively pauses airflow when you release the dryer handle
- Lock-in Cool Shot Button locks in any style for a smooth, sleek finish
- Lightweight design and quiet operation for a luxurious drying experience
- Ergonomic Slant Handle helps alleviate wrist strain for effortless drying
- Pure Stream Cap removable filter for optimal performance
- Drying Concentrator dries hair evenly and quickly with a wide volume of air
- Styling Concentrator styles one section at a time with concentrated airflow
- Long Life Motor ensures a reliable performance
- 9ft. Cord with Cord Wrap offers professional-length cord for ease of use
- Wattage: 1875 W
- Single Voltage: This product operates at a 125 V. This product can be used in the U.S., Canada, and Mexico.
- Compatible with the SoftCurl diffuser
If you’re tempted by the T3 Cura Luxe Hair Dryer, it’s available via the T3 UK website right now.