Superdrug has launched two new beauty boxes, and the Superdrug The Ultimate Make-Up Kit By Bryony Blake is the makeup themed box. Superdrug collaborated with Nadine Baggott this time last year (literally a year to the day), and the box was extremely popular, so I have no doubt this box will also be very popular.
Superdrug The Ultimate Make-Up Kit By Bryony Blake
“The ultimate make-up kit curated by Bryony Blake from Superdrug’s exclusive brands. The kit contains everything from mascara to brow gel, lip gloss to nail polish. Even brushes are included.“
The Superdrug The Ultimate Make-Up Kit By Bryony Blake is £40, and Superdrug haven’t mentioned the combined value of the products inside the kit, but one would assume the value would be more than the purchase price.
So, what’s inside the Superdrug The Ultimate Make-Up Kit By Bryony Blake?
- Flower Beauty Lash Warrior Mascara worth £10.99
- Nails Inc Nail Polish (looks to be a light pink shade) worth £9
- ELF Putty Blusher worth £6
- MUA Satin Lipstick worth £2.50
- I Heart Revolution Nudes Chocolate Mini Eyeshadow Palette worth £6.99
- Revolution Pout Bomb Lip Gloss worth £5
- Revolution Brow Fixer Eyebrow Gel worth £5
- Superdrug Eyebrow Groomer Tool worth £2.99
- Superdrug Eyelash Curler worth £3.49
- Studio London Eye Makeup Brush Duo worth £4.99
- Superdrug Eyeshadow Brush worth £2.49
So the value isn’t massive with this set, like we’ve seen with other Superdrug boxes. It looks like you’re getting a combined value of £59.44, so you’re getting £19.44 extra. It is limited edition and is available right now.
All images belong to Superdrug.
Hi, my name is Gemma, and I’m the owner of MakeupMuddle.com. I’m a true beauty obsessive, and love writing about anything to do with beauty. In addition to Makeup Muddle, I also own GemmaEtc.com, and love sharing my thoughts and feelings about the greatest (and not so great) beauty products!