The Sunday Riley Light Hearted Broad Spectrum SPF30 Sunscreen has been revealed as the latest launch from Sunday Riley.
The brand had been doing some hinting on their Instagram that something ‘sun’ related was coming our way, and now it’s been officially unveiled as being sunscreen.
“A lightweight broad spectrum SPF 30 sunscreen with antioxidant Turmeric and blue light-blocking Xanthophyll. Protects and hydrates skin with a velvet finish, for use with or without makeup.
Light Hearted is a breathable, lightweight, and transparent sunscreen that sinks into the skin without leaving a white, chalky residue or an oily finish. As both a physical and chemical sunscreen, this 99.99% oil-free formulation is perfect for all skin types and tones.
Plant-based Xanthophyll provides blue light defense while antioxidant Turmeric offers environmental protection. A velvet finish reduces the look of pores while minimizing the appearance of dark spots, lines, and wrinkles.“
- Apply generously to skin as the last step of your skincare routine 15 minutes before sun exposure.
- Can be used daily as a smoothing and protecting makeup primer.
- Limit time in the sun, especially from 10 a.m. – 2 p.m.
- Reapply at least every 2 hours.
- Use a water resistant sunscreen if swimming or sweating.
The Sunday Riley Light Hearted Broad Spectrum SPF30 Sunscreen is $35 and contains 45ml / 1.5 fl.oz of product within a pink, purple and red illustrated designed plastic tube.
Sunday Riley Light Hearted Broad Spectrum SPF30 Sunscreen Key Ingredients
- HYBRID SUNSCREENS: Innovative combination of sunscreens (Octisalate 5%, Octocrylene 3.5%, and Zinc Oxide 16.32%) to provide anti-aging support without a white cast.
- PLANT-BASED XANTHOPHYLL (LUTEIN): Naturally defends the skin from blue light.
- TURMERIC EXTRACT: Rich in antioxidants and calming compounds. Helps improve the appearance of surface redness and skin evenness when applied topically.
The Sunday Riley Light Hearted Broad Spectrum SPF30 Sunscreen is set to launch on the 16th of April, and it’ll be interesting to read reviews once it launched, to see what the formula is really like.
Thank you @SnoopyCoupon for the news!
Hi, my name is Gemma, and I’m the owner of MakeupMuddle.com. I’m a true beauty obsessive, and love writing about anything to do with beauty. In addition to Makeup Muddle, I also own GemmaEtc.com, and love sharing my thoughts and feelings about the greatest (and not so great) beauty products!