So what is the Sunday Riley Ice Ceramide Moisturizing Cream, and why is it so hyped?! Carry on reading to find out more..
Sunday Riley Ice Ceramide Moisturizing Cream
The Sunday Riley Ice Ceramide Moisturizing Cream is described as being a ceramide-enriched moisturizer which replenished the skin with lasting hydration, whilst strengthening the skin's natural moisture barrier against environmental stressors responsible for premature ageing.
With a rich yet lightweight formula, this dual action moisturizer uses both beetroot and coconut extract to pull hydration into the skin.
Whilst ceramides, vitamin D and pomegranate sterols strengthen the skin's natural moisture barrier, sealing in moisture.
By using this moisturizer, the skin is said to be left glowing, baby-smooth and deeply hydrated. Sunday Riley recommend this moisturizer as being a must-have for flights.
Thanks to environment, altitude, and air pressure, flying can take a toll on your skin's suppleness. When your skin feels depleted and irritated, this comforting cream will quench the skin with hydration and replenish lost lipids.
- CERAMIDES: Lipids created naturally by the skin, which help form the skin’s natural moisture barrier. Without the correct ratio of ceramides, the skin may become dry, dehydrated, itchy, crepey.
- VITAMIN F: A building block of ceramides, replenishes lipid levels and strengthens the skin’s natural moisture barrier.
- COCONUT: Reduces Transepidermal Water Loss (TEWL) and increases skin moisturization.
- BEET ROOT EXTRACT: Addresses short and long term causes of dehydration, for increased skin smoothness and moisturization.
- RED ALGAE EXTRACT: Rich in minerals, red algae helps lock in hydration and nurture the skin.
- POMEGRANATE STEROLS: Quench the skin with hydration. Contain a high concentration of antioxidants that protect the skin from environmental stressors responsible for premature skin ageing.
Apply twice a day, morning and night, as the last step of your skincare routine to lock-in moisture.
The Sunday Riley Ice Ceramide Moisturizing Cream sounds like such an incredible moisturizer, that's suitable for normal, dry and combination skin types.