Sunday Riley skincare is pretty pricey, but their holiday sets are the perfect way to try their products without splashing out on the full size.
The Sunday Riley Circle of Trust Set is one of their most budget friendly gift sets within their Christmas gifting collection for 2020, and it features three miniature sized products.
Sunday Riley Circle of Trust Set
The Sunday Riley Circle of Trust Set is $20, and contains three miniature sized moisturisers. These mini products really are mini, as they each contain just 8g / 0.27 fl oz of product.
The Sunday Riley Circle of Trust Set is designed to give you the chance to try their moisturisers, allowing you to see which you prefer before purchasing the full size.
If you work out the $ per g, they're around $10.40 per product, so you're getting around $31 worth of value with the set, so it's not a mega value set compared to many of the holiday sets, but it's still a great, affordable set.
The three products included within the Sunday Riley Circle of Trust Set are;
- Sunday Riley Ice Ceramide Moisturizing Cream 8g
- Sunday Riley C.E.O. Vitamin C Rich Hydration Cream 8g
- Sunday Riley Tidal Brightening Enzyme Water Cream 8g
- Ice Ceramide Moisturizing Cream: Apply twice a day, morning and night, as the last step of your skincare routine to lock-in moisture.
- C.E.O. Vitamin C Rich Hydration Cream: Apply to clean skin, once or twice a day, for luminous, moisturized skin.
- Tidal Brightening Enzyme Water Cream: Apply morning and night to clean skin. Can be applied on top of Luna and/or Good Genes. Can be patted on after makeup application for instant radiance and to keep foundation hydrated.
In the Sunday Riley Circle of Trust Set, I've only tried Tidal so this would be a great set for me, as I've heard great things about both the Ice Ceramide Moisturizing Cream and CEO Vitamin C Cream too. If you like the look of this set, it's available right here.