Sunday Riley have unveiled their latest launch, and it’s the Sunday Riley 5 Stars Retinoid + Niacinamide Eye Serum. Sunday Riley product launches always generate a lot of buzz, and this particular launch sounds like an amazing eye treatment, and keep on reading to find out more…
“This wrinkle-fighting eye serum is powered by a six percent retinoid complex and bioactive Centella asiatica to support natural collagen production. Balanced with soothing poppy seed extract and nurturing ceramides, this serum also includes olive oil and shea butter to hydrate and restore skin while you sleep. This product is clinically tested to be nonirritating to the eye.“
The Sunday Riley 5 Stars Retinoid + Niacinamide Eye Serum is designed to target the look of fine lines and wrinkles and soothe, smooth, and rehydrate for overnight restoration.
- Apply daily in the evenings around the eye area to smooth the appearance of lines and prevent the look of premature skin aging.
- Dispense a pearl-sized amount of the product onto the applicator and massage outward around outer crow’s feet, under the eye, and between brow bone and eyebrow.
- Can be used under or over moisturizer.
- Retinoid Ester and Liposome-Encapsulated Retinol: Strengthen and support natural collagen production to diminish the visible signs of aging.
- Niacinamide: Brightens the look of discolorations and softens the look of wrinkles.
- Moisturizing Complex (Ceramides and Olive Oil): Supports the moisture barrier.
I love the packaging design of the Sunday Riley 5 Stars Retinoid + Niacinamide Eye Serum, with a metallic blue design. Sunday Riley did a fun design for their SPF which launched earlier this year, and I really like this new direction they’ve gone in, with their products looking a little more modern and less clinical.
I also like that the Sunday Riley 5 Stars Retinoid + Niacinamide Eye Serum has a ceramic applicator, as I tried something similar from Alpha-H for the eyes, which also had a ceramic applicator, and it was so soothing and depuffing, so I’d imagine the Sunday Riley eye serum would have the same instant effect.
Thank you @snoopycoupon for the amazing skincare news
Hi, my name is Gemma, and I’m the owner of MakeupMuddle.com. I’m a true beauty obsessive, and love writing about anything to do with beauty – I have been a beauty writer since 2012.
As well as owning Makeup Muddle, I also own GemmaEtc.com, and love sharing my thoughts and feelings about the greatest (and not so great) beauty products!