As it’s summer, many brands are launching skin tints, and the Summer Fridays Sheer Skin Tint is the latest to be revealed.
Skin tints are all about unifying your skintone, whilst offering skincare benefits, like hydration and sometimes SPF. If you’d like to hear all about the Summer Fridays Skin Tint, keep on reading…
“This lightweight skin tint adds a touch of sheer color—providing a more even, healthy appearance while infusing skin with hydration. Its weightless, fluid formula helps diminish the look of redness, pores and uneven skin tone.
Layers beautifully for sheer-to-light coverage with a natural finish in flexible shades. Glide it on for a fresh, no-makeup look.“
The Summer Fridays Sheer Skin Tint is $42, and contains 30ml / 1 fl.oz of product within a white, plastic bottle with a screw cap. Once you unscrew the bottle, there’s a clear, plastic nozzle to dispense the skin tint, and it’s important to thoroughly shake the bottle before use, to ensure the formula is fully blended prior to application.
- Tiger Grass: Helps soothe the skin and reduce the look of redness.
- Humectant Blend (Glycerin and Hyaluronic Acid): Helps to visibly plump fine lines and support a healthy-feeling moisture barrier.
- Rich Emollients (Squalane, Vitamin E, Safflower, and Avocado Oils): Lock in hydration and help the formula glide evenly over skin.
Summer Friday Sheer Skin Tint Swatches
The Summer Fridays Sheer Skin Tint is available in 10 different shades;
- Shade 1 – Fair with Neutral Peach Undertones
- Shade 2 – Light with Cool Peach Undertones
- Shade 3 – Light with Golden Undertones
- Shade 4 – Light-Medium with Neutral Olive Undertones
- Shade 5 – Medium with Warm Golden Undertones
- Shade 6 – Medium-Tan with Warm Red Undertones
- Shade 7 – Medium-Deep with Golden Undertones
- Shade 8 – Medium-Deep with Neutral Red Undertones
- Shade 9 – Rich-Deep with Neutral Warm Undertones
- Shade 10 – Rich-Deep with Neutral Undertones
Until now, we’ve never seen Summer Friday venture into the world of cosmetics. They are a skincare brand, with some tinted lip balms, but this is their first cosmetic product, so it’ll be interesting to see which products the brand will launch next, and the new skin tint is available right now.
Thank you @snoopycoupon for the news.
Hi, my name is Gemma, and I’m the owner of MakeupMuddle.com. I’m a true beauty obsessive, and love writing about anything to do with beauty. In addition to Makeup Muddle, I also own GemmaEtc.com, and love sharing my thoughts and feelings about the greatest (and not so great) beauty products!