Stila are one of my favourite makeup brands, so their new launches always get me excited, but the new Stila Double Dip Suede Shade & Glitter and Glow Liquid Eyeshadows have got me very excited and I couldn't wait to blog about them! The Stila Glitter and Glow liquid glitter eyeshadows are one of my favourite eyeshadow formulas, especially when I want to add a little glitz and glitter to my makeup look, but the new Stila Double Dip eyeshadow are absolutely genius. Keep on reading to find out why.
Stila Double Dip Suede Shade & Glitter and Glow Liquid Eyeshadows
There are twelve different shades of the Stila Double Dip Suede Shade & Glitter and Glow Liquid Eyeshadows:
- Black Out (black violet / black crystal sparkle)
- Grey Fox (warm grey taupe / icy multicolor sparkle)
- White Out (matte white/ translucent base with multi-color sparkle)
- Smitten Kitten (warm caramel brown / champagne w/ silver & copper sparkle)
- Hot Tamale (warm brick / rich bronze & copper glitter )
- Coral Reef (neon coral / pink and peach sparkle)
- Mint Julep (neon lime / sparkling turquoise & lime duo chrome)
- Beach Wave (pearlescent light teal / translucent teal base with multi-color sparkle)
- Spicy Mustard (yellow / true 24k yellow gold sparkle)
- Camera Ready (bright purple / bright purple & periwinkle sparkle)
- Pink Martini (millennial pink / light icy pink & rose sparkle)
- Blue Jean (pearlescent sky blue / blue translucent base with purple/green sparkle)
Stila Double Dip Suede Shade Ingredients
WATER/AQUA/EAU, ISODODECANE, SYNTHETIC FLUORPHLOGOPITE, CETYL PEG/PPG-10/1 DIMETHICONE, MICA, PHENYL TRIMETHICONE, DIMETHICONE, BUTYLENE GLYCOL, TRIBEHENIN, POLYGLYCERYL-3 DIISOSTEARATE, HDI/TRIMETHYLOL HEXYLLACTONE CROSSPOLYMER, ZINC OXIDE, NYLON-12, CYCLOPENTASILOXANE, SODIUM CHLORIDE, POLYSILICONE-11, PEG-10 DIMETHICONE, PHENOXYETHANOL, SILICA, DISTEARDIMONIUM HECTORITE, CAPRYLYL GLYCOL, ALUMINUM HYDROXIDE, TIN OXIDE, HEXYLENE GLYCOL, ETHYLHEXYLGLYCERIN, METHYLHEPTYL ISOSTEARATE, PROPYLENE CARBONATE, TOCOPHERYL ACETATE, SORBIC ACID, ZINC SULFATE, LAMINARIA SACCHARINA EXTRACT. (+/-) TITANIUM DIOXIDE (CI 77891), YELLOW 5 LAKE (CI 19140), IRON OXIDES (CI 77491, CI 77499)
Stila Double Dip Glitter and Glow Ingredients
WATER/AQUA/EAU, MICA (CI 77019), ALUMINUM CALCIUM SODIUM SILICATE, CALCIUM SODIUM BOROSILICATE, HYDROXYETHYL ACRYLATE/SODIUM ACRYLOYLDIMETHYL TAURATE COPOLYMER, SQUALANE, POLYSORBATE 60, POLYETHYLENE TEREPHTHALATE, CAPRYLYL GLYCOL, HEXYLENE GLYCOL, PHENOXYETHANOL, GLYCERIN, TRIETHANOLAMINE, CARBOMER, SILICA. (+/-) TITANIUM DIOXIDE (CI 77891), TIN OXIDE (CI 77861).
The Stila Double Dip Suede Shade & Glitter and Glow Liquid Eyeshadows are $24 each, and not yet available in the UK. The eyeshadows are essentially a double ended product, with a Stila Suede Shade eyeshadow on one end, and then a Stila Glitter and Glow eyeshadow on the other end.
The two eyeshadows are magnetic, so they can stick to each other, or you can separate them which is amazing, especially if you own multiple shades as you could mix and match the shades.
There are such a great mix of shades including pretty neutral, more everyday shades and there are some super bright and vibrant shades if you prefer a pop of colour. I haven't ever tried their Suede Shade formula but I'd love to, as I rate their Glitter and Glow formula so much, so I think the Stila Double Dips would b the perfect way to try both formulas, and use them layered over each other.
I particularly love the look of Smitten Kitten (warm caramel brown / champagne w/ silver & copper sparkle) and White Out (matte white/ translucent base with multi-color sparkle), and I can't wait for them to launch in the UK.