I have the Space NK The Advent Calendar 2021 to share with you today, and from the messages I had on Instagram, when I shared an image of the calendar on my Instagram Stories, it’s going to be a very popular advent calendar this year.
Space NK always smash it when it comes to their beauty advent calendars (and their beauty boxes too), so there’s always a lot of hype surrounding the contents, and quite the rush to get hold of it, and this year’s edit might just be the best they’ve ever offered.
For the last two years, Space NK have had an Anthology theme, with the different days of Advent being split between three ‘volumes’ in a book format. It was new and innovative in 2019, so I was surprised to see them adapt the same format for 2020.
I’m happy to confirm, the Space NK The Advent Calendar 2021 has a completely different theme this year, and it’s more beautiful than ever, and a little more traditional, which I definitely appreciate.
I love the originality of the Anthology Advent Calendar (the first time), but I like a traditional chest design when it comes to a luxury beauty advent calendar, and the Space NK The Advent Calendar 2021 certainly doesn’t disappoint.
The Space NK The Advent Calendar 2021 is £199 to purchase, yet the contents inside the calendar are worth over £740, which is one of the best values we’ve seen from all of the 2021 beauty advent calendars this year.
In terms of design, it’s quite basic. With a white and gold foil ArtDeco inspired design, with 24 individual boxes. It’s understated, but it’s luxe, and it’s so beautifully presented, but it’s the contents inside the calendar that have the wow factor.
So, what’s inside the Space NK The Advent Calendar 2021?
- Olaplex No.3 100ml – full size worth £26
- Sol de Janeiro Bom Dia Bright Body Cream 75ml worth £18
- Anastasia Beverly Loose Setting Powder 6g mini worth £18
- Caudalie Beauty Elixir 30ml worth £12
- Rose Inc Blush Divine (Rose Hintington-Whiteley’s brand new makeup brand)
- Sunday Riley C.E.O. Glow Facial Oil 15ml – full size in the travel size worth £34
- Sunday Riley A+ High Dose Retinol Serum 5ml
- Jo Loves Pomelo Bath & Shower Gel 75ml
- Boy Smells Ash Candle 85g
- Hourglass Scattered Light Glitter Eyeshadow in the shade Reflect – full size worth £28
- Dr. Dennis Gross Alpha Beta Universal Peel x 5 treatment pads
- Laura Mercier Pure Canvas Blurring Primer 25ml worth £17
- Charlotte Tilbury Pillow Talk Push Up Lashes Mascara 4ml
- Fresh Beauty Sugar Advanced Therapy Lip Treatment 2.2g
- Summer Fridays Jet Lag Face Mask 64g (new formula) worth £42
- SISLEY Paris Black Rose Cream Mask 10ml
- SISLEY Paris Ecological Compound 10ml
- The Ordinary Caffeine Solution 5% + EGCG 30ml – full size worth £5.85
- La Mer Crème De La Mer The Moisturising Cream 7ml
- Kate Somerville Goat Milk Moisturising Cream 50ml – full size worth £58
- Drunk Elephant O-Bloos Rosi Drops 5ml + Drunk Elephant LaLa Retro Whipped Cream 5ml mini duo
- NARS Lipstick in the shade Dolce Vita – full size
- Augustinus Bader The Face Oil 2.2ml
- Augustinus Bader The Rich Cream 15ml
- Dr. Barbara Sturm Hyaluronic Serum 10ml – full size travel size worth £85
- Dermalogica Special Cleansing Gel 50ml (plus sachet of the Daily Microfoliant Exfoliating Powder and Pre-Cleanse)
- Medik8 Day and Night Eye Serum 15ml – full size worth £90
- Medik8 Hydr8 B5 Intense 8ml
So that’s the entirety of the Space NK The Advent Calendar 2021. It’s such an amazing line-up, and the fact it gives you a super exclusive try of Rosie Huntington-Whiteley’s brand new beauty brand makes it even more exciting.
£199 is such a great price, and whilst I think it would’ve been better not to have repeats of Augustinus Bader, SISLEY Paris and Medik8, it’s a fantastic advent calendar, and you can sign up to the waiting list right here.