If you love Sol de Janeiro, you’ll be excited to hear all about the Sol de Janeiro Triple Brazilian Butter Hair Repair Treatment Mask. Sol de Janeiro already have a shampoo and conditioner, so it’s great that they’re adding a hair treatment to their haircare range.
“The Sol de Janeiro Triple Brazilian Butter Hair Repair Treatment Mask is enriched with three luxuriously rich Brazilian butters plus SOL Seal Technology™ to repair and prevent damage, visibly mend split ends, fight frizz, smooth texture, and minimize tangles. It dramatically transforms and restores strong, shiny hair.”
- Cupuaçu Butter: Deeply moisturizes with a blend of essential fatty acids without unwanted heaviness.
- Murumuru Butter: Rich in omega fatty acids for frizz control and to boost softness and shine.
- Tucumã Butter: Locks in moisture, eases detangling, and protects against breakage.
- SOL Seal Technology™: Plant-based keratin that targets hair damage and fuses together split ends.
In a clinical split-end-repair study* and consumer panel**, when used as directed (testing was conducted by an independent third-party lab):
- The Sol de Janeiro Triple Brazilian Butter Hair Repair Treatment Mask visibly mended up to 96% of split ends*
- 90% of respondents with dry and damaged hair said their hair feels dramatically more moisturized after one use**
- 86% of respondents said their hair was noticeably smoother after one use**
The Sol de Janeiro Triple Brazilian Butter Hair Repair Treatment Mask is said to have the same scent as their Bum Bum Cream, with the gourmand Cheirosa ’62 fragrance.
The before and after images look great, and I’ve never been disappointed by any Sol de Janeiro products, so I can’t wait to give this mask a try, especially if it’s as intensive and nourishing as their Bum Bum Cream is on the skin.
All images belong to Sol de Janeiro.
Hi, my name is Gemma, and I’m the owner of MakeupMuddle.com. I’m a true beauty obsessive, and love writing about anything to do with beauty. In addition to Makeup Muddle, I also own GemmaEtc.com, and love sharing my thoughts and feelings about the greatest (and not so great) beauty products!