I get excited whenever Sol de Janeiro launch something new, and the Sol de Janeiro Brazilian Joia Dry Shampoo is one of the two new launches that have dropped in May. In addition to the dry shampoo, there’s also a fabulous aluminium-free deodorant too.
“Welcome to the Sol de Janeiro way of water-less cleansing with this dry shampoo. Sol de Janeiro has unlocked the secret of achieving that coveted, freshly washed feeling without all of the hard work, so you’ll enjoy weightless volume and effortless movement without stiffness, excess oil, product buildup, or unwanted residue.”
The Sol de Janeiro Brazilian Joia Dry Shampoo is a Cheirosa ’62-scented dry shampoo that provides the volume, movement, and feeling of freshly washed hair while absorbing oil.
- Enjoy just-washed movement without heaviness or grit with this oil-absorbing dry shampoo.
- Brazilian Kaolin Clay and Rice Starch pair brilliantly together to absorb excess oil, remove dirt and impurities, while Pro-Vitamin B5 prevents scalp dryness.
- Cheirosa ’62 scent is long lasting – everyone will be obsessed with the way your hair smells when you walk by — and you will be too.
This new dry shampoo is described as having the Sol de Janeiro Cheirosa 62 fragrance which is my favourite Sol de Janeiro fragrance, as it smells delicious.
- TOP: pistachio, almond
- MID: heliotrope, jasmine petals
- DRY: vanilla, salted caramel, sandalwood
As soon as more information is shared, I’ll update this post ahead of the launch….
Thank you to @SnoopyCoupon for the news!
Hi, my name is Gemma, and I’m the owner of MakeupMuddle.com. I’m a true beauty obsessive, and love writing about anything to do with beauty. In addition to Makeup Muddle, I also own GemmaEtc.com, and love sharing my thoughts and feelings about the greatest (and not so great) beauty products!