If you’re a ColourPop fan, you probably know all about Sol Body. Sol Body are ColourPop’s body care brand, and the Sol Body Sugar Body Polish is just one of two brand-new products from the brand.
ColourPop are on a roll with their new launches right now, after launching their Tie Dye Collection, then the Fourth Ray Avocado + Aloe Double Serum – which is their skincare brand, and now the Sol Body Sugar Body Polish joins their body care range, alongside the new Sol Body Body Lotion.
Sol Body Sugar Body Polish
The Sol Body Sugar Body Polish is $14, and contains 170g / 6oz of product within a nude coloured plastic tube, with a flip top lid allowing you to squeeze the scrub from the tube into your palm before using on your skin.
Designed to help prep and exfoliate skin, with real sugar crystals to reveal your smoothest skin ‘ever’. Described as being an ultra-luxe body polish, which is infused with nourishing coconut, vitamin E and fatty acid rich argan oil, and anti-oxidant rich marula oils to hydrate dry skin.
Using this Sol Body Sugar Body Polish will leave the skin moisturised and incredibly silky soft, with a hint of tropical coconut aroma. It sounds heavenly, and like the perfect body scrub for the summer, especially with the coconut scent, and would work really well prior to using fake tan, to help prep the skin and slough away dead skin cells.
- Coconut Oil – known to deeply nurture dry, parched skin with essential moisture
- Argan Oil – known to be rich in vitamin e which smooths and refines the skin’s texture, and is high in essential fatty acids, and intensely nourishes and conditions skin.
- Marula Oils – rich in vitamin c and e, marula oil is packed with antioxidants to combat free radical damage, nourish the skin, and promote a more supple and youthful complexion.
Sucrose, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil, Polysorbate 20, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Silica Dimethyl Silylate, Carthamus Tinctorius (Safflower) Seed Oil, Argania Spinosa Kernel Oil, Sclerocarya Birrea Seed Oil, Fragrance, Phenoxyethanol, Caprylyl Glycol, Tocopherol, Hexylene Glycol.
- Dispense a generous amount into palms and smooth over wet skin using broad, circular motions.
- Customise your exfoliation level, add more water for a gentler scrub.
- Rinse thoroughly with warm water.
If you like the sound of this brand new sugar-based body scrub, it’s available right now via the ColourPop website.
All images belong to ColourPop.
Hi, my name is Gemma, and I’m the owner of MakeupMuddle.com. I’m a true beauty obsessive, and love writing about anything to do with beauty. In addition to Makeup Muddle, I also own GemmaEtc.com, and love sharing my thoughts and feelings about the greatest (and not so great) beauty products!