Sisley have launched a couple of new launches lately, and the Sisley Self Tanning Hydrating Facial Skin Care is just one of them.
We’ve also seen the Black Rose Eye Contour Fluid and the Hydra Teint Beautifying Tinted Moisturiser too. The Sisley Self Tanning Hydrating Facial Skin Care is part of their self tanning range, alongside the Sisley Self Tanning Hydrating Body Skin Care.
Sisley Self Tanning Hydrating Facial Skin Care
The Sisley Self Tanning Hydrating Facial Skin Care is £97 for 60ml and the Sisley Self Tanning Hydrating Body Skin Care is £86 for 150ml. The face version is described as offering a natural and uniform tan for an immediately moisturized and radiant golden skin effect.
The facial sun tanner is said to have a rapid and long lasting colouration, the closest to a natural tan. Sisley claims the formula intensely moisturises the skin thanks to a quenching complex of active ingredients that continuously retains water. The skin is softer, more supple and luminous.
- DHA (Dihydroxyacetone): creates a rapid colouring (in less than 2 hours)
- Erythrulose: creates an even colouring that is as close as possible to a natural tan
- Wild Pansy extract: increases the circulation of water in the epidermis
- Chestnut extract: improves the skin’s barrier function, hydrates
- Plant Glycerin: hydrates
- Stevia Leaf extract: increases the skin’s hydration and softness
- Phytosqualane: provides comfort, limits dehydration
- Alkekengi Calyx extract: promotes collagen synthesis, anti free-radical action
- Sunflower oil: nourishes and softens the skin
- Vitamin E Acetate: anti-free radical action, reinforces the skin’s natural defences
- Geranium (essential oil): tones
- Lavender (essential oil): soothes and balances
- Marjoram (essential oil): soothes
With a light and silky texture, that offers a very soft finish on the skin allowing for an even application without leaving marks and streaks on the face.
The formula contains alpine rose extract which is a powerful antioxidant ingredient which promotes radiance to the complexion. With a more radiant finish, the skin will reflect the light better, which makes the tan more radiant and even.
- Lightweight self-tanning facial lotion
- Non-comedogenic formula
- Helps to hydrate, comfort and protect the skin
- Tan appears in as little as two hours
- Can be used up to three times a week, depending on desired result
- Absorbs quickly for a streak-free finish
The Sisley Self Tanning Hydrating Facial Skin Care has a white, cream consistency which Sisley recommend applying an even layer onto clean and dry skin. You can repeat application every 2-3 days to adjust the intensity of your tan.
It’s a great option if you’re short on time, and don’t want to apply a gradual tan that develops overnight, as the tan can appear in as little as two hours. It’s a super pricey face tan, but if you are a Sisley fan, and you enjoy their luxurious, effective formulas, it’s available right now.
All images belong to Sisley.
Hi, my name is Gemma, and I’m the owner of MakeupMuddle.com. I’m a true beauty obsessive, and love writing about anything to do with beauty. In addition to Makeup Muddle, I also own GemmaEtc.com, and love sharing my thoughts and feelings about the greatest (and not so great) beauty products!