Are you a fan of the Sisley Paris skincare range? If you are, you’re going to want to know all about their new Sisley Paris Triple Oil Balm Cleanser and Makeup Remover.
Sisley are known for their luxurious, effective formulas and although their products are pricey, they’re very popular.
Sisley Paris Triple Oil Balm Cleanser and Makeup Remover
The Sisley Paris Triple Oil Balm Cleanser and Makeup Remover is a cleansing balm with a melting texture for gentle face and eye make-up removal.
Described as being a delicious skin care balm with 3 nourishing and softening oils (Babassu, Shea and Macadamia) that combines a double make-up removal and cleansing effectiveness and an intense comfort.
- In only one gesture, it effectively removes face and eye make-up, even waterproof, impurities and traces of pollution.
- Face and eyes are perfectly cleansed. Skin is clean, soft, supple and comfortable.
- A unique sensoriality for a true moment of well-being.
- On contact with the skin, the balm melts and transforms into a delicate oil for an effective make-up removal.
- On contact with water, this oil transforms into a milky emulsion to facilitate rinsing. It leaves a soft finish with no greasy feel.
- All skin types. Tolerance tested under ophthalmological and dermatological control.
Apply a small amount onto dry skin. Gently massage the face and the eye contour area until the product transforms into an oil.
Rinse carefully with lukewarm water: the oil transforms into a milky emulsion for an easy and perfect cleansing.
- Babassu oil :nourishing properties
- Shea oil :restores
- Macadamia oil :mimics the hydrolipidic film and softens the skin
- Mango butter :protects and contributes to hydration
- Alpha-Bisabolol of natural origin and Peony infused oil :soothes
This new Sisley Paris Triple Oil Balm Cleanser and Makeup Remover sounds divine, and I like that it claims not to leave a greasy film on the skin, which is something I hate when using cleansing balms.
The idea of a cleansing oil balm that will perfectly cleanse the skin, revealing a more radiant and beautiful complexion, with nourished and soft skin definitely appeals to me, and it’s available right now.