Sigma have unveiled a brand new influencer collaboration with the Sigma x Stephanie Lange The Essentials Palette. It’s a collaboration between Sigma Beauty and Stephanie Lange. Stephanie Lange is a popular YouTuber and Instagrammer with millions of followers, with a focus on cruelty free beauty. If you’d like to find out more about the beautiful Sigma x Stephanie Lange The Essentials Palette, keep on reading..
Sigma x Stephanie Lange The Essentials Palette
Sigma have collaborated with multiple influencers to create special brush sets and collections like their collection with Hollie Woodward, but it’s one of their first palettes in collaboration with an influencer.
The Sigma x Stephanie Lange The Essentials Palette is set to launch on the 8th of September on the Sigma Beauty website, and it’s not yet known if the palette will be available from Sigma stockists globally, but it’s definitely going to be available from the Sigma website directly.
Sigma x Stephanie Lange The Essentials Palette Key Benefits
- Stephanie said: ”The Essentials’ palette is 9 eyeshadows (7 buttery mattes for myself, my hooded eyes peeps and the beautiful mature women that follow me), 1 burgundy shimmer and one pressed glitter.”
- On the right we have what I created to be a universal highlight (we kept the reflective pigment a neutral silver, and the undertone ‘clear’ if that makes sense!
- I wanted it to work for every skin tone). The shade Honeycomb is a greige contour for my pale followers, and the shade Golden I created as a contour for my deep skinned followers.
- It had to work for everyone. No matter how pale, or how dark your skin is, no matter your eye shape, or age or gender. It took so long to develop as not only did we have to choose the right formulations (mattes are notoriously hard to get buttery and pigmented) but the colours had to have the right undertones to work for every skin shade.
- t’s recyclable. We could have gone for a luxe plastic package, but we chose cardboard instead. This has two main functions; once you’ve finished your palette, you can remove the mirror and the palette pans, and then recycle the cardboard. The cardboard also works as a buffer / insulator, so that if you accidentally drop your palette *hopefully!* your eyeshadows will survive!
“Introducing the Sigma X @_stephanielange_ collab: The Essentials Palette featuring a mirror, 9 buttery soft eyeshadows in matte and shimmer finishes, 2 light-to-dark bronzers and a lustrous highlighter. Launching: September 8! #SigmaxStephanieLange #sigmabeauty“
The Sigma x Stephanie Lange The Essentials Palette is packaged within beautiful pastel pink cardboard packaging, with pretty rose gold stars all over the front cover. This palette includes matte, shimmer and foil finishes, and looks very pretty.
Inside the palette there are two powder bronzers (Golden and Honeycomb), one highlighter powder (Star) and eight square powder eyeshadow pans with both warm and cool toned eyeshadows.
You can also use the two bronzers and highlighters on the eyes too, and whilst there’s no blush shades, it’s a palette that can create almost a whole makeup look, as you can use the dark brown and black shades as liners. I’ll share more information on pricing and availability as soon as it’s revealed.
All images belong to Sigma.
Hi, my name is Gemma, and I’m the owner of MakeupMuddle.com. I’m a true beauty obsessive, and love writing about anything to do with beauty – I have been a beauty writer since 2012.
As well as owning Makeup Muddle, I also own GemmaEtc.com, and love sharing my thoughts and feelings about the greatest (and not so great) beauty products!