Sigma Iconic Brush Set
Sigma are forever launching new brush sets, but the new Sigma Iconic Brush Set is their prettiest yet. Featuring five award winning Sigma Brushes in a rose gold metallic effect with a matching beauty bag.
Each of the five brushes have been handcrafted to ensure the highest quality. Designed with patented interlocking ferrules and ultra-soft SigmaTech® and Sigmax® fibers created to apply and blend all your favorite formulas for a luxurious, airbrushed finish.
The Sigma Iconic Brush Set includes;
- F80 Flat Kabuki™ – Blend liquid + cream products onto the skin
- F37 Spotlight Duster™ – Apply powder + blend blush or bronzer
- F03 High Cheekbone Highlighter™ – Apply + blend cream or powder highlighter
- E38 Diffused Crease™ – Soften + blend harsh color lines
- E54 Medium Sweeper™ – Pack + blend product onto the lid
- Beauty Bag – Chic storage for touch-ups on the go
I don’t know about you, but this new Sigma set really reminds me of the Zoeva Rose Golden Makeup Brush Set, with both the bag and the brush design being similar. Except the Zoeva set features eight brushes and a bag for £83, and the Sigma Iconic Brush Set is $89 for five brushes
The Sigma Iconic Brush Set really is beautiful, with rose gold metallic handles as well as ferrules. They come with a cute rose gold coloured faux leather bag which is perfect for protecting the brushes. If you’re interested in this set, it’s available now.
All images belong to Sigma.
Hi, my name is Gemma, and I’m the owner of MakeupMuddle.com. I’m a true beauty obsessive, and love writing about anything to do with beauty. In addition to Makeup Muddle, I also own GemmaEtc.com, and love sharing my thoughts and feelings about the greatest (and not so great) beauty products!