This week Sigma Beauty launched three new makeup brushes including the Sigma F74 Air Domed Buffer Brush, as part of their new Air Collection. I did an overview post on the three brushes, but I decided to do a feature post on each of the three brushes incase you wanted to know more about the brushes.
Sigma F74 Air Domed Buffer Brush
- Exclusive new shape easily applies and blends cream products
- Super soft, synthetic bristles mimic animal hair
- Perfect for those who want a sheer, airbrushed complexion
- Great for lightweight summer looks
- Domed brush head seamlessly stipples formulas onto the skin
This particular brush is said to give your skin a refresh with coverage that’s lighter than air. Featuring feathery soft duo fibre bristles that seamlessly stipples concealer and colour-correcting formulas onto your skin for a flawless, weightless finish.
- HIGHEST-QUALITY FIBERS: Exclusive synthetic antimicrobial fibers engineered to better hold, apply + blend products.
- FERRULES WITH UNMATCHED STRENGTH: Durable + corrosion-resistant SigmaAlloy™ precious metal plating for shine + strength. Exclusive, patented interlocking technology. Double-threaded engineering.
- SLEEK, DURABLE HANDLES: Solid polymer-based handles are waterproof, Outlasts all product formulas + frequent brush care.
If you’re interested in the Sigma F74 Air Domed Buffer Brush, it’s available right now.