Sigma have announced that they are launching a brand-new makeup brush set today. The Sigma Beauty Soft Blend Brush Set is the newest addition to their brush collection, and follows the launch of the Sigma x Hollie Woodward On The Glow Brush Set which launched yesterday as a Nordstrom exclusive.
Sigma Beauty Soft Blend Brush Set
The Sigma Beauty Soft Blend Brush Set is a six-piece brush set, and they only just launched their Complexion Air Brush Collection too, so it appears the brand has a lot of catching up to do due to the global crisis effecting the new launches the last few months.
Sigma have confirmed that the Sigma Beauty Soft Blend Brush Set will include the following brushes;
- Soft Blend ™ 10 : Apply and blend eyeshadow on your eyelid or arcade arch.
- Soft Blend ™ 20 : Apply primer and concealer or highlighter with precision.
- Soft Blend ™ 30 : Bump your concealer or highlighter and apply baking powder.
- Soft Blend ™ 40 : Precise application of powder and highlighter. Ideal for contouring.
- Soft Blend ™ 50 : Contouring your cheekbones, applying blush or setting powder.
- Soft Blend ™ 60 : Apply and blend powder, blush and bronzer.
Let your inner artist run wild with 6 multifunctional, extra-soft SigmaTech® fiber brushes that can be used on the face or the eyes.
“The Soft Blend™ brushes were inspired by soft, artistic brushes used to do light, blended washes of color. We developed a universal domed shape that allows for soft application and ultimately a high-definition blended look. The different sizes allow beauty enthusiasts to be creative, using these brushes to apply powder products as they see fit.”
Simone Xavier | Sigma Beauty Co-founder & CCO
The six brushes feature SigMax Fibers. Sigma Beauty's exclusive thermoplastic technical polymer has been specially developed to distribute cream and powder products evenly on the skin for a high definition effect. The fibers are very soft and have a high durability. Sigmax® fibers are antibacterial and hypoallergenic.
Once any pricing or further information on the six brushes is revealed later today, I'll be sure to update this post with more information.