Sigma Beauty have given us a sneak peek of their holiday collection, and it’s beautiful. The Sigma Beauty Rendezvous Makeup Collection is just one piece from the collection, and if it’s anything to go by, the whole Christmas collection is going to be amazing.
Sigma Beauty Rendezvous Makeup Collection
The Sigma Beauty Rendezvous Makeup Collection is said to be a treasure trove of rose gold inspired makeup, with an art deco theme.
The Sigma Beauty Rendezvous Makeup Collection includes a beautiful, pastel pink makeup bag with rose gold hardware for storing your favourite makeup pieces.
In addition to the makeup bag, this set also contains the Sigma Beauty Rendezvous Eyeshadow Palette, featuring six matte, shimmer and metallic shades;
- Tryst – Muted tawny matte
- Moonshine – Pinky champagne shimmer
- Soirée – Light gold shimmer
- Campfire – Warm sandstone metallic
- Bootleg – Weathered copper matte
- Maverick – Ash brown shimmer
The Sigma Beauty Rendezvous Makeup Collection also contains the Sigma Beauty Beloved Mini Lip Set with three pretty lip gloss shades;
- Sigma Beauty Cor-de-Rosa Lip Gloss – Earthy rose shimmer
- Sigma Beauty Lilac Wine Lip Gloss – Pale pink shimmer
- Sigma Beauty Secret Garden Lip Gloss – Soft rosewood shimmer
The last item in the Sigma Beauty Rendezvous Makeup Collection is the Sigma Beauty Rose Glow Cheek Duo, featuring the following stunning highlighter and blusher;
- Gilded – Light champagne metallic highlighter
- Cor-de-Rosa – Earthy, flushed neutral matte blusher
The Sigma Beauty Rendezvous Makeup Collection includes the eyeshadow palette, cheek duo, three mini glosses and makeup bag in one beautiful set, but you can purchase the products individually right here. This would be an amazing gift, and the rose gold theme across the whole collection looks so, so pretty.
All images belong to Sigma Beauty.
Hi, my name is Gemma, and I’m the owner of MakeupMuddle.com. I’m a true beauty obsessive, and love writing about anything to do with beauty. In addition to Makeup Muddle, I also own GemmaEtc.com, and love sharing my thoughts and feelings about the greatest (and not so great) beauty products!