I am so excited to be the first person to exclusively share the Sigma Beauty 12 Days of Sigma Advent Calendar. This is the first ever Sigma Beauty advent calendar, and it’s an amazing first advent calendar at that. Keep on reading to find out everything you need to know…
There are so many beauty advent calendars on offer this year, it feels as if it’s more of a case who isn’t creating a beauty advent calendar, as most beauty brands have it would appear.
The Sigma Beauty 12 Days of Sigma Advent Calendar 2020 is priced at $99, however the treats inside are worth $155 which is fantastic. It’s a beautiful calendar, with a rose gold art deco design, which also appears on their whole Rendezvous Christmas collection.
“Let the countdown begin with this limited-edition advent calendar, featuring 12 must-have beauty products to glam up your holiday season!
With everything from buttery soft makeup and rose gold brushes, to innovative brush care and chic storage, this gorgeous, gift-ready calendar is perfect for you or any beauty lover on your list!“
What’s included within the Sigma Beauty Advent Calendar, I hear you ask?
- Sigma Beauty F80 Rose Gold Flat Kabuki Brush
- Sigma Beauty Tint + Tame Brow Gel in Clear
- Sigma Beauty Rose Gold Mini Makeup Bag
- Sigma Beauty Gel Eyeliner in Wicked
- Sigma Beauty Rose Gold Mini E65 Small Angled Brush
- Sigma Beauty Rose Gold Mini E38 Diffused Crease Brush
- Sigma Beauty Sinuosity Lash Mascara
- Sigma Beauty Mini Sigma SPA Brush Cleaning Mat
- Sigma Beauty 3DHD Blender Sponge in Black
- Sigma Beauty Eyeshadow Base Primer in the shade Bubbly
- Sigma Beauty SigMagic BruShampoo Liquid – Sample Size
- Sigma Beauty Mini Liquid Lipstick in the shade New Mod
Wow how good is that line up? I love the rose gold theme for the packaging, but also the products inside, and it offers really great value for money. If you like the look of this Sigma Beauty 12 Days of Sigma Advent Calendar, it’s available right now.
All images belong to Sigma Beauty.
Hi, my name is Gemma, and I’m the owner of MakeupMuddle.com. I’m a true beauty obsessive, and love writing about anything to do with beauty. In addition to Makeup Muddle, I also own GemmaEtc.com, and love sharing my thoughts and feelings about the greatest (and not so great) beauty products!