Yesterday I revealed the new Shiseido Synchro Skin Radiant Lifting Foundation, and in addition to the foundation, Shiseido have launched the new Shiseido Synchro Skin Soft Blurring Primer. If you’d like to find out more about the latest Shiseido primer, keep on reading….
The Shiseido Synchro Skin Soft Blurring Primer joins the Shiseido Synchro Skin collection, and is designed to be used with the Shiseido Synchro Skin Radiant Lifting Foundation and the Synchro Skin Invisible Silk Loose Powder.
The Shiseido Synchro Skin Soft Blurring Primer is a weightless, water based, colourless primer which syncs seamlessly with all skint ones. Described as being a highly sensorial, cream-to-powder primer that utilises advanced light diffusion technology to refine the appearance of pores, erase excess shine, and blur imperfections for a soft-focus finish.
Shiseido Synchro Skin Soft Blurring Primer features mattifying peptides, as well as Sebum Catch Powder that prolongs makeup’s wear by absorbing oil and sweat throughout the day.
Whilst Snowflake Powder scatters light to create a natural-looking glow and smooth the appearance of fine lines, wrinkles, pores and rough skin, and the patented Natural Correcting Powder conceals unevenness and leaves the complexion with a youthful radiance.
Shiseido claim that this non-comedogenic and dermatologist-tested primer also keeps skin hydrated for up to eight hours.
- Mattifying powders and peptides to help reduce shine.
- Sebum Catch Powder prolongs makeup’s wear by absorbing oil and sweat throughout the day.
- Snowflake Powder scatters light to smooth the appearance of fine lines, wrinkles, and rough skin.
- Natural Correcting Powder conceals unevenness and creates a youthful radiance.
- Use fingers to apply a pea-sized amount from the centre of the face outward.
- Apply to the entire face, or just the T-zone, or anywhere else you want to smooth, blur, and diffuse light.
- Wear this primer under makeup to optimise your makeup application, finish and wear.
I’ve never tried any of the Shiseido base products before, so I’m tempted to try this primer. I like the idea of a blurring primer that also hydrates at the same time for upto eight hours. If you want to give the Shiseido Synchro Skin Soft Blurring Primer a try, it’s available right now.
All images belong to Shiseido.
Hi, my name is Gemma, and I’m the owner of MakeupMuddle.com. I’m a true beauty obsessive, and love writing about anything to do with beauty – I have been a beauty writer since 2012.
As well as owning Makeup Muddle, I also own GemmaEtc.com, and love sharing my thoughts and feelings about the greatest (and not so great) beauty products!